New To iHerb?

North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, Super Strength, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Powerful, but. . .

Posted by Reviewer1100371 on Jul 16, 2011

I think this is an excellent product, but it is extremely powerful and I wish it came with more comprehensive information about safe and proper usage. Most of what I found online emphasizes benefits but did not discuss side effects/risks or ways to reduce or avoid irritation. I recommend this product, but with the following caveat: Get ahold of a copy of the (I think) out of print book "The Cure Is in the Cupboard" which discusses dosing and applications. It still downplays potential side effects (written by seller) but is extremely helpful. I recommend getting both the lower potency (not super strength) AND this super strength one and experimenting with different applications. You may find that you prefer/tolerate the lower strength better for some applications and reserve the higher potency for stronger needs or for internal usage in caps (goes further). One note, you can put a few drops in an empty gelatin capsule and take during/after meals rather than putting under tongue or drinking as the manufacturer directs, to reduce potential for irritation. I prefer this after trying various means. I do highly recommend for tooth and gum issues, but it can cause teeth sensitivity in super strength. 1-2 drops on gauze and left on tooth, changed a few times a day. After any acute situation is under control, you might want to switch to lower strength. Fewer side effects such as nerve irritation, shooting pains (neuralgia type), tooth sensitivity, etc. Unexpected benefits and side effects included more energy, mental clarity, and drastically decreased appetite, more stable blood sugar. In sum, extremely powerful and effective antimicrobial that works really well. Awesome product, but very powerful.

Best for fighting infections and for MOUTH PAIN TOO

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 04, 2008

one drop on an aching tooth or one that has had surgery and VOILA! No more pain-is more potent than morphine and kills all bacterial, viral,fungla and parasitic infections. I fill an empty capsule with the oil and take 2 twice a day for infections, upping it to three times a day if it's a bad infection (like pnuemonia).

North American Herb & Spice Co., Oregano Oil P73 Super Strrength

Posted by Reviewer1095412 on Sep 30, 2008

Absolutely marvellous NATURAL medicinal remedy from the oregano herb, I always have a bottle with me wherever I go. Amazing for a multitude of problems in the body from head to toe, fungal infections, digestive problems, insect bites and stings, eczma, warts, verrucas, cuts, cold sores, sinusitis, anti plaque, gum infections and abcesses, candida and many many more. A superb must read book is "The Cure is in the Cupboard" by Dr Cass Ingram (how to use oregano for better health). It really is my health bible.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1327387 on Dec 24, 2009

For brown spots on skin, I put 1 drop Oreganol and 1 drop olive oil on a band-aid and covered the spot. After many days, the brown spot lightened until it is almost skin colored again

Closest thing to a cure-all you can get!

Posted by Reviewer2827127 on Aug 05, 2009

Oreganol P73 is a real blessing. I have been on it for 6 years now and haven't been to the doctor since. I take 2-3 drops a day maintenance and 4-6 drops a day if I feel something is trying to make me sick. I never get bronchitis or sinus infections anymore and my asthma is gone. No more chronic fatigue syndrome either. I really believe in this product and iHerb was great and delivered it really fast. Oreganol P73 (researched and tested) is one of the most powerful anti-fungal, anti-biotics and anti-virals on the natural remedy market. I would recommend this product to anyone, anywhere and anytime. I even give it to my children (smaller dose!). It got rid of my daughter's scarlet fever and that is one stubborn staph infection!