North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, Super Strength, .45 fl oz (13.5 ml)

Oreganol P73

Posted by Reviewer1082686 on Apr 25, 2008

Has helped along the removal of an old veruccu and completely rid me of fungus under the large toe nails.

Oreganol P73 super strength

Posted by Reviewer1115056 on Apr 18, 2009

I used to buy oreganol p73. In the recent round of order I found there is another choice with "super strength". I thought this has higher potency than the one I used to order. So I bought both Oreganol p73 as well as that with "super strength" labeled. Then I noticed that the potency of "super strength" is the same I used to order. Just that the company has renamed it with "super strength". I love this product. My flu or cough symptom will gone immediately if I take this. No Doctor needed.

THIS IS A SUPERB PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I have had a unknown type of sore on my scalp for about 10 years now--nothing takes it away! I have started using a drop or 2 of this on it after my shower, and it seems to be clearing it up! I will continue to apply this and will update if anything changes, but so far so good! NOTHING else has helped, with the exception of major antibiotics that were being taken for MRSA, but the sore came back as soon as I stopped the antibiotics! This is over the counter, all natural, and it seems to do amazing things! Very healing!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 30, 2009

Super good for you, like all of their products!!I use it for fungal infections, insect bites(mosquitos and yellow flies), anything that hurts(lower back, tooth, arm and I brush my teeth with it). Has gotten rid of the plaque and swelling of my gums.

Best antifungel

Posted by Reviewer1589205 on Jan 05, 2008

This is not the best tasting but it really works. If you live or have lived where you have mold or mildew this product can and will protect your body. Have been using this product for over 2 years.