Oreganol P73

Posted by Reviewer1082686 on Apr 25, 2008

Has helped along the removal of an old veruccu and completely rid me of fungus under the large toe nails.

Best antifungel

Posted by Reviewer1589205 on Jan 05, 2008

This is not the best tasting but it really works. If you live or have lived where you have mold or mildew this product can and will protect your body. Have been using this product for over 2 years.

Oreganol P73 super strength

Posted by Reviewer1115056 on Apr 18, 2009

I used to buy oreganol p73. In the recent round of order I found there is another choice with "super strength". I thought this has higher potency than the one I used to order. So I bought both Oreganol p73 as well as that with "super strength" labeled. Then I noticed that the potency of "super strength" is the same I used to order. Just that the company has renamed it with "super strength". I love this product. My flu or cough symptom will gone immediately if I take this. No Doctor needed.

THIS IS A SUPERB PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I have had a unknown type of sore on my scalp for about 10 years now--nothing takes it away! I have started using a drop or 2 of this on it after my shower, and it seems to be clearing it up! I will continue to apply this and will update if anything changes, but so far so good! NOTHING else has helped, with the exception of major antibiotics that were being taken for MRSA, but the sore came back as soon as I stopped the antibiotics! This is over the counter, all natural, and it seems to do amazing things! Very healing!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 30, 2009

Super good for you, like all of their products!!I use it for fungal infections, insect bites(mosquitos and yellow flies), anything that hurts(lower back, tooth, arm and I brush my teeth with it). Has gotten rid of the plaque and swelling of my gums.

BEST STUFF EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer2208833 on Aug 01, 2009

I read a book on how Oil of Oregano is mother nature's substitute for anitbiotics and I truly believe that now. I have a tendency to get colds and flus easily and now that I use this regularly, I don't get them as often. I haven't had to get antibiotics for over two years. When I do get a cold, I take about two capsules worth (I buy separate capsules to use it with this oil) every 3-4 hours and within two days, I am cured. It does burn sometimes in my intestines and stomach but I think it's just killing some bad bacteria. I also found that it cleared up a toe nail fungus that I have had for over ten years. I didn't put it on topical or anything, I just noticed after a few weeks that my chronic toe nail was smooth again. I also hear it works for killing parasites and fungus in your body as a general cure. I do take prophylatics too just to keep up the good bacteria. For the price, this keeps me from the Doctor's office.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2580131 on Dec 20, 2007

I have been putting drops on my moles and they are disappearing

Stay Healthy

Posted by Reviewer3135728 on Jan 21, 2008

I take three drops of this product in my juice in the morning. Although I'm surrounded by many, many co-workers and students on antibiotics for sinus infections, bronchitis, etc., I have yet to be sick this winter. (I work in an urban high school.) This product works!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2797504 on Sep 25, 2007

I find that this product is an excellent all rounder. Keep at hand to kill germs/bacteria immediately. Can be used for so many things from a mouth wash to room sanitiser. I have been using this product neat, on my fathers toe nails to kill fungus after trying many other perscription products that all failed to do the job. His nails look healthier than they have for years. If I have a cold or throat infection coming on, I take a few drops under my tongue followed by a drink of water to reduce the infection time.

super strength oreganol

Posted by Reviewer2612616 on Nov 03, 2007

the super strength lives up to its name. it puts an instant end to allergy-induced sneezing...