Is it really stronger then other brands?

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

Don't really know if it actually is stronger then other brands, so not sure if it's worth the HIGH price! Will continue using it, and update, we'll see!

abscess and fistula (Crohn's)

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

well.... it is terrible to talk about but I have an abscess and fistula. I bought this to help with flares and was taking it orally. It didn't help but made me sick with die off, just don't know if the good or bad actors were dying because it didn't seem to affect the flare much. That being said, I put it on my abscess/fistula and watched the abscess melt away and and eventually heal up. Unfortunately, the fistula still exists on the inside which makes it come back, and then I apply the oil and it goes away. Terrible game, but is the only thing that even kind of works. If you have an abscess I highly recommend this.

Oreganol

Posted by Reviewer2625543 on Jun 21, 2012

Very helpful in boosting my immune response!

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011

Fighting colds, flu, sanitizing, and more! This stuff rocks!

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1884331 on Jun 29, 2011

My wife is using the product for her allergies and for a skin rash on her fingers

Oreganol P73 Super Strenght.

Posted by Reviewer2849008 on Mar 26, 2011

This product is an extra-ordinary desinfectant for internal invasions. A product that every house hold should have in their pharmacy.

Expensive, but worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1853137 on Mar 01, 2011

I carry a bottle of P73 with me everywhere. I use it for stings, bites, abrasions, sunburn, and infections, brush my teeth with it (it's VERY strong), I use it on aching joints and even give it to my cat in capsule form when he has an infection or open wound. We're all now used to the taste and smell of P73.

norway

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Jan 03, 2011

Have used this for pain in the teeth, throat and nose colds and it works great. Very strong taste. A few drops under the tongue, or smear it directly on the gums. Want to buy it again.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1823125 on Oct 14, 2010

Very effective stuff!

Fungus on hand

Posted by Reviewer1682901 on Sep 08, 2010

I have had cracks and soreness on my hand for about 3 years. It seemed to start right where I had a wort many years ago. I have tried many, many products. This is the first product that seems to be clearing it up. I apply it topically about 3 times a day.