North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol Super Strength

Posted by 5225017966941737095 on Feb 29, 2016

Although I use Oreganol Oil, super strength as a preventive maintance, it also provides relief from inflamation, such as a toothache or any type of pain. It is a great product.

Great product

Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Sep 06, 2015

I had read some reviews on here about people with dental issues using this product. I was skeptical, but I ordered anyway and put a few drops on one of my teeth that has become somewhat sensitive to cold and hot (i.e. some kind of exposed or infected nerve...most likely heading toward a root canal). Sure enough, a few days later, the sensitivity was greatly reduced and to this day it's still barely noticeable. Great product for oil pulling too - I add a few drops to coconut oil and it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh.

oregano l super strength

Posted by 5460657659898881285 on Feb 20, 2015

this product is one of the best i have used . i helps with aches ,pains .over the last three years i have used it throughout the flu season with very positive results , no flu

Mr. Paul Rucci

Posted by 4979944627372676435 on Nov 11, 2014

I am a regular user and enjoy the product. It gives me confidence knowing that my body is receiving the best nutrition I am able to provide. Thank you!

Swear by it

Posted by Ahpeng on Aug 13, 2014

It work wonders for my cold sores. Though it takes a few day b4 the swell is gone. But immediate relief can be felt

Good, but expensive

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

I think it's a very good product, but quite expensive. I wouldn't lower the stars just because of the price - if you could afford it, go for it, but I switched to another brand as it's still good but more affordable to me. Otherwise, this one comes from a great company and I like all their products, but they really come too expensive to me.

Great product, great price.

Posted by 5225276782671630089 on Mar 14, 2014

Fast delivery and free shipping -client for life!!! Kari A. (Riverside, CA)

Sehr gut!!

Posted by 4974087548658527939 on Oct 08, 2013

Bin echt sehr zufrieden kann es nur weiter empfehlen ...

dangerous for me

Posted by bobbienorthern on Sep 14, 2012

I have to learn to be more careful of what I buy. I am highly allergic to this and almost had to go to the hospital because my entire body started itching and swelling up and I even had trouble breathing and felt like I was going to die. I loaded myself with antihistamines and used my inhalers quite often and now I am back to normal and it took about six to seven days to get back pretty much to normal. I had to throw it out because it is so strong it smelled up the fridgerator and kept messing up my breathing just by smealling it. It really is potent but almost killed me.

Great immune boost, good for killing bacteria and yeast

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

This is a potent baddie killer. Take it if you have some sort of infection because it's one of the best natural antibacterials, a natural antibiotics. It's also an effective agent against Candida and makes for a good ration in an anti Candida regimen. Just one warning that it has a pretty strong taste and a pretty strong smell so be wary if that bothers you.