great for travelers & smokers

Posted by Reviewer1740263 on Nov 21, 2007

Oregano oil is great for keeping your lungs clean and clear of parasites and has no side effects.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2182494 on Jan 01, 2008

My family and I have taken Oreganol for about 7 months. And love it. Taken as a daily supplement it has built up our immune systems. Some of the other things we take it for are. Diabetes, COPD, Colds, Flu and the overgrowth of Yeast. To name a few. Wonderful price too. Try it.

LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

My husband and I travel frequently and URI's are a constant reality we have to contend with. I've read some of the reviews prior to buying this product on when they use it. I have to say this product is excellent and lives up to expectation. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1475241 on Oct 27, 2011

I typically don't write reviews but I've been using this product so long that I decided to write a review about it's efficacy. It's a very good product for strengthening the immune system. It helps reduce the length of time one has a cold etc. I do like the Oregabiotic product better but this one works great and is less expensive.

Excellent microbial as well as perfect for antibacterial...

Posted by Reviewer2334516 on Aug 03, 2011

Have been using to assist with my clean detox program as well as to help with my Rosacea- It has been helpful a great deal both as a dietary supplement and as an aid to minimize the look of Rosacea on my face- Love love this product and recommend it whole heartedly! O.D.

Super Strength Oreganol

Posted by Reviewer2645371 on Aug 18, 2010

I bought a bottle of the North American Herb & Spice Oreganol P73 for my daughter. She has a problem with yeast in her body. This is very strong and is helping her. I would highly recommend it.

Stay healthy

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Nov 11, 2009

Our family does not go a day without taking P73. We do not believe in the flu shot so we cut out all sugar and take Oreganol every day. It is very potent so we also take a probiotic at night. Oreganol in the Am to protect us thru the day and probiotic at night. It works.

North American Herb and Spice Products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3272789 on Nov 15, 2009

Whenever we get a cough, cold, flu, fever, or whatever illness, the Oreganol Oil and Oregamax get rid of it :) We love these products because they not only make us well but help our immune system so we don't get sick very often, maybe once every year or two. I also take these products to help me breathe (along with oxygen) from my serious-poor COPD-Emphysema. Most pharmaceutical drugs like Spiriva, Advair, etc. seem to be killing too many with heart attacks, strokes, etc.

A cold season must

Posted by Reviewer1400953 on Jan 20, 2010

I take this when I feel I might be compromised by colds or flu germs.

flu

Posted by Reviewer1503649 on Feb 03, 2010

Good to have on hand for flu season.