Tastes like a spicy minty mouth wash

Posted by barbaralinalei on Dec 25, 2015

Blends well with coconut oil to be absorbed better.

Very powerful!

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

My sinus was gone after I tried it the first time. You can really feel your nose unblocking.

Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014

A great product! I just bought 2 more for myself and my parents. I went through a horrible flu in January when I wasn't able to go out of my bed the first 2 days. Happily, I had some Oreganol left from an earlier treatment. It didn't kill the bugs immediately, as some people claim here (well, it's not the expensive concentrated version), but it helped me go through the nasty painful period within 4-5 days with no prescription drugs used at all. The first two days were horrible, but thanks to this Oreganol and Paradis Herbs' Grape Seed Exptract I made it and now I enjoy a better immune system. I also used the sinus spray from the same company and I think that product helped a lot as well, as my nose was clean and clear and didn't get congested. Last year, I didn't get the flu shot as I don't believe the big farma-gangsters care about the people. You never /actually/ know what they inject in your body.

Great Immune Protector

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Jan 18, 2014

This liquid oregano seems to help with my energy levels also. The taste isn't that great, but it seems that good medicine doesn't.

Great energy booster

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Feb 09, 2013

I use this in conjunction with one of their other products, the Chag O Power. Between these 2 products I have not gotten sick at all this winter! Another great tool in my quest to live to 100 healthy.

Hardcore

Posted by tigercho on Oct 07, 2012

Don't take this with a tablespoon. Even a teaspoon. I concur- it should be used as drops as it's nuclear weaponry when it comes to bugs!

I like all of the oregano prodcuts from this company.

Posted by Reviewer3278329 on Sep 02, 2012

I like all of the oregano prodcuts from this company.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Jan 26, 2012

Great strength of product! Take dose and swirl around mouth first for improving Dental/Gum health before swallowing!!! Recently took this as the ONLY product with my Detox tea when body aches like migraine started one morning. Took 3 medicine cup doses... then 2 hours later took 3 more. Symptoms literally disappeared in less than one Day!! This stuff really WORKS!!

Oregano juice

Posted by Reviewer3134020 on Nov 27, 2011

This helps my digestive system, balances something in my intestines. Terrific product. I don't run to the doctor for everything and don't like prescriptions unless extremely necessary.

Oreganol.

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on May 28, 2011

Works great to kill viruses and other infections. Also wonderful for clearing up lung congestion almost instantly, but probably only if it's due to an infection, and not an allergic reaction.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »