New To iHerb?

North American Herb & Spice Co., Royal Power, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2912654 on Nov 05, 2012

I have ordered many products from this company and trust them very much. Their oil of oregano is amazing, I smoke (unfortunately)and used to get bad chest colds about twice a year. 7 years ago bought my first bottle of oil of oregano and have not had a chest problem since. I put around 5 drops under my tongue the moment I feel something coming on and I'm fine. If it's a tough one I'll repeat as often as necessary (too much can't hurt). I have a friend who was battling cancer, for the last year every morning she felt sick, vomited, and had a cough. I gave her 5 drops before bed and in the morning, for the first time she did not feel sick and her cough vanished. I have many similar stories. Do your research, most oil of oregano products are not the real thing, only a few companies produce the real one and North American Herb and Spice is one of them.

liked this, helping me get more energy and don't feel as hungry

Posted by Reviewer1043376 on Mar 23, 2010

I'm taking this with Thyroset, same manufacturer, and definately notice that i"m not as hungry as before and my hands are warmer more of the times. I think that's these two products together.

North American Herb & Spice, Royal Power

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jan 17, 2011

The first thing I noticed about my body and using this product was that my energy level increased. I completely trust North American products and use several of them.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 07, 2009

Royal jelly is a wonderful healer. Plus it has camu camu(natural vitamin C). I will never be without this again.

Good for skin and youtful looks

Posted by Reviewer3140562 on Feb 19, 2012

I've been taking this product for years. Royal jelly is good for the skin and having a youthful look. I'm well into my 40s but have often been mistaken for someone in the early 30s. Great feeling when that happens... = )

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »