I almost threw this out!

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Jun 08, 2010

When I first used this I almost threw it out because it burned so much. Boy am I glad I didn't. This has helped my sinus problems more than anything else I have ever used including supplements. Just need to start very slowly to get used to it. The oregano oil kills the fungus which is the cause of sinus pain and headaches according to the Mayo Clinic article 1999 that fungus is the cause of sinusitis. Don't give up on this just start slowly to get used to it. It has to burn a little to kill the fungus in the sinuses.

No antihistamines for me

Posted by Reviewer2346828 on Apr 16, 2010

I have been using Sinu-Orega for over a year now alone or after cleansing my sinuses with a saline solution. Even when taking prescription antihistimines I always would have nasal congestion. With this product I don't take any antihistimines and I feel better than I did with antihistimines. I recommend it to all my friends!

SINUOREGA NASAL SPRAY

Posted by Reviewer1909215 on Aug 04, 2011

FIRST TIME I USED THIS PRODUCT, AND AFTER YEARS OF CHRONIC SINUSE PROBLEMS.. AND AFTER JUST THREE DAYS OF USING THIS PRODUCT I HAD INCREASED SINUS DRAINAGE..UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAY..NOTHING..NO HEADACHE, NO DRAINAGE, NO FACE PAIN...WOULD RECOMMEND IN A MINUTE..IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF 15 DAYS AND I JUST FEEL GREAT...

Sinu - Orega .....Love it

Posted by Reviewer2068483 on May 14, 2009

Excellent product ! Nothing like it - totally cured my sinus inflamation ....tried everything out there...didn't work as well- love it - just doing it for prvention now....never get sinus problems

good nose spray

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on May 05, 2009

to get rid of yeast and mold in the sinuses

Best product for sinus and nasal congestion

Posted by Reviewer1323051 on Oct 10, 2010

I love this! It is true it does sting (when I first started using it, I diluted it with saline) but it clears out the nasal and sinus areas better than anything else I have EVER used - in years of having hayfever and blocked sinus problems. Get it - you won't regret it.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Mar 16, 2011

It does burn a little (or a lot if you sniff up to much of the product) so be careful. But, it works very well at clearing out the sinuses and reducing sinus pain. I've been using it once or twice a day.

This Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Mar 03, 2013

I've been using this a few weeks now and I love it. I'd been using Sinus Buster which is pretty good but liked that this used oil of oregano so decided to try it. It works even better than Sinus Buster and the burn is milder. I'm willing to tolerate the burning to be able to breathe. I've also had to use it less and less in the last few days. Very pleased with it. Highly recommend this product. Also, I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and I'm tolerating this without any problem.

YAAS

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014

ohhhh it burns! but only for 20 seconds or so. Not very good at unblocking noses, but after consistent daily use for a few weeks there is lots of improvement in post nasal drip, stuffy and runny nose etc. so much better than saline spray! and xylitol spray!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Feb 27, 2012

Works like a dream to really clear you out in the morning. Can't imagine not having it around.. My head congestion used to last all day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »