It's amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Jan 15, 2016

I love the mediteranian oil of oregano, it is great at fighting infections! I saw this and ordered it, and when I used it - WOW - My nasal pasage, sinuses, etc cleared right up, yeah. It does burn when I have any condition, but it only lasts a minute or 2 and it clears out the condition. When I use it and don't have any condition it doesn't burn so much. Jesus' Blessings and Peace

North American Herb & Spice Co., Sinu Orega, nosní sprej, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 5299879609861079008 on Oct 16, 2015

Vynikající produkt.

YAAS

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014

ohhhh it burns! but only for 20 seconds or so. Not very good at unblocking noses, but after consistent daily use for a few weeks there is lots of improvement in post nasal drip, stuffy and runny nose etc. so much better than saline spray! and xylitol spray!

Great thing!

Posted by Stambo on May 26, 2014

First time I sprayed into my sinus I could feel burning fire right through my ear and eye!!! But it goes away real fast and leaves no uncomfortable feeling, like some of the other oily substances do. In 5 minute you won't fell anything, no aftershocks. It clears the airways! It did open up my sinus. I will keep using it for longer, I hope it's going to help me in a long run.

Great

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014

I will always have this in my medicine cabinet. Cleans the nasal ways immediately. It stings a bit for a few seconds at the beginning, but also does a terrific job. I've never used another nasal product that works so fast and so well. Will always have it on hand.

Very useful

Posted by 4813013231055079617 on Nov 19, 2013

It helps!!!

This Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Mar 03, 2013

I've been using this a few weeks now and I love it. I'd been using Sinus Buster which is pretty good but liked that this used oil of oregano so decided to try it. It works even better than Sinus Buster and the burn is milder. I'm willing to tolerate the burning to be able to breathe. I've also had to use it less and less in the last few days. Very pleased with it. Highly recommend this product. Also, I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and I'm tolerating this without any problem.

Excellent nose moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3158768 on Jun 08, 2012

I have tried almost all available products for dry nose, including creams, sprays, relief gels etc. Nothing can match the sinu-orega as a moisturizer, not even nasal wash or xlear. As for the rest, everyone who has tried any form of oregano from North American Herb & Spice Co, knows that are indeed very spicy, but the slight burning sensation lasts for a minute. Afterwards the moisture covers it. If I could recommend usage time, I would say better to use it at winter time, when the nostrils become dry from the loss of humidity from indoor heat.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Feb 27, 2012

Works like a dream to really clear you out in the morning. Can't imagine not having it around.. My head congestion used to last all day.

sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer2207361 on Feb 18, 2012

works great during dry winters, greta during cold and flu season

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »