Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nourish Organic, Face Wash, Cucumber and Watercress, 8.5 fl oz (255 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Nov 17, 2011

I bought this face wash because I know all the ingredients and wanted something mild for my skin. I usually wash my face with water so I thought it would be nice to use something very natural every now and then if I have makeup on or can't be bothered to do the oil cleansing method. This product is definitely organic and natural and has absolutely no bad stuff in it, i love the simple ingredients. I like the smell too, very refreshing.

Not a bad product, but contains pota ssium hydroxide, a known skin irritant and allergen.

Posted by Caerulea on May 15, 2014

Unlike many other face washes, this one is free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, gluten, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, never tested on animals, and contains a lot of safe, natural, plant derived, organic and beneficial ingredients: coconut, sunflower, sesame and jojoba oils deeply moisturize, nourish and soften the skin, improving moisture retention, regulating sebum production and preventing dryness and dehydration, apple juice, aloe vera leaf juice and chamomile, cuc umber and watercress extracts soothe, tone, firm, heal, replenish and revitalize the skin, calm itching, reduce redness and inflammation, improve the complexion, even out the skin tone, support and strengthen the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitate healing, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and regeneration, protect the skin from the harsh environment, guar gum is a safe binder, emulsion stabilizer and viscosity controlling agent. Unfortunately, this product contains pota ssium hydroxide, as well. Pota ssium hydroxide, which is a caustic inorganic base, pH adjuster and buffering agent, is a known skin, eye and lung irritant and allergen. Overall, it's a pretty good product and alternative to a lot of mainstream face washes filled with toxic chemicals, but it would be much better and safer without this ingredient.

I love this wash

Posted by Reviewer2829962 on Jan 04, 2012

I have been a fan of cucumber based washes for years -- there's less foaming, so less stripping of natural oils on my face. This is a mild cleanser, and I feel refreshed and clean afterwards.

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Mar 15, 2011

I've used this moisturizer for a number if years now and am glad to finally see it listed on iHerb. I used to only be able to purchase it from Berekely Bowl Market or online through the manufacturer. I've used these products for several years now. Really great facial soap. Doesn't lather up that much but your face feels super cleansed without feeling dry. I also use the day time moisturizer and nighttime cream as well. My skin is blemish free. Chemical free, 100% natural and vegan. A winning combination! It is all natural no chemicals, vegan, and not tested on animals. A winning combination. I highly recommend these products.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Aug 29, 2011

I love this wash for my face. Very gentle and works extremely well. In fact I find all the Nourish products extremely good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »