Nourish Organic, Face Wash, Cucumber and Watercress, 8.5 fl oz (255 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2087439 From Australia on Nov 17, 2011

I bought this face wash because I know all the ingredients and wanted something mild for my skin. I usually wash my face with water so I thought it would be nice to use something very natural every now and then if I have makeup on or can't be bothered to do the oil cleansing method. This product is definitely organic and natural and has absolutely no bad stuff in it, i love the simple ingredients. I like the smell too, very refreshing.

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by ChickpeaDee From Oregon on Mar 15, 2011

I've used this moisturizer for a number if years now and am glad to finally see it listed on iHerb. I used to only be able to purchase it from Berekely Bowl Market or online through the manufacturer. I've used these products for several years now. Really great facial soap. Doesn't lather up that much but your face feels super cleansed without feeling dry. I also use the day time moisturizer and nighttime cream as well. My skin is blemish free. Chemical free, 100% natural and vegan. A winning combination! It is all natural no chemicals, vegan, and not tested on animals. A winning combination. I highly recommend these products.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 From Australia on Aug 29, 2011

I love this wash for my face. Very gentle and works extremely well. In fact I find all the Nourish products extremely good.

I love this wash

Posted by Reviewer2829962 From Massachusetts on Jan 04, 2012

I have been a fan of cucumber based washes for years -- there's less foaming, so less stripping of natural oils on my face. This is a mild cleanser, and I feel refreshed and clean afterwards.

Awesome facewash!!

Posted by garlandchild88 From Texas on Jul 31, 2012

Not only does this face wash contain cucumber oil andextract, it is also a great price and does not contain harmful chemicals!!! The only thing I wished it had was a nice effective after-wash feeling on your face!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »