Novogen, Trinovin, For Prostate Health, 30 Tablets

kemar

Posted by Reviewer2430588 From Australia on Apr 12, 2008

The product was as described and delivery prompt. I am satisfied with the product andservice

Derek Wilkinson

Posted by Reviewer2488616 From Australia on May 14, 2008

Hello, I have been taking Trinovin for quite some time now and find the product a great help with keeping my sugar count at an acceptable level. Although I live in Australia, the cost of buying the product from iHerb in the US is less expensive than buying them locally. Considering the shipping cost, this is an amazing bargain. Many thanks and I will be sure to order from iHerb again in the future. With Kind Regards Derek Wilkinson Tura Beach New South Wales Australia

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 From New York on Aug 24, 2008

Has had a positive effect on my prostate.

Chuck Blais

Posted by Reviewer2214758 From California on Oct 10, 2008

I have found Novogen, Trinovin to be working. I am sleeping out the night with fewer trips to the bathroom in the night. This is the first time I have done anything in regard to my prostrate. Before taking this supplement I was going to the bathroom 2-3 times a night. After starting on Novogen by the third night my trips became less frequent so it must be working.

It improve my health

Posted by Reviewer2811542 From Hong Kong on Jun 04, 2009

I've been taken this pills before, after I stop to take it. I found that my feeling became no good. So, I start to take it again, now I feel better than I didn't take it.