super product

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 03, 2016

one of the best fibers i have ever tried with NO SIDE EFFECTS

Adding more fiber

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 02, 2014

This is a easy and tasty way to add more fiber to my diet. I will re-order this product again.

gebtwb

Posted by Reviewer2543374 on Oct 21, 2011

This is a great product. I disolved very easily in coffee and is trotally tasteless. A terrific value for the money!

Good Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1257516 on Nov 21, 2011

A kind and gentle source of fiber, easy to use and very convenient.

Very fine fiber powder

Posted by 5186638510907803998 on Sep 29, 2016

I've started consuming acacia fiber powder aka acacia gum Arabic for few months now. If you Google the benefits of acacia gum Arabic you'd be surprised that it's not only meant for IBS treatment. However this powder is very different from what I had been consuming which is more expensive. It's very fine and easily diluted with warm or cold water but I usually let it stand for a few minutes. Also this powder is not purely acacia Senegal which is of better quality and great tasting! If you read the contents it's a mixture of acacia seyal which is of a lower grade. For the price I'm paying, I've no complaints. It's still a good acacia fiber powder. Will be buying more in future for better health!

So So product

Posted by Reviewer2485391 on Sep 03, 2015

I am on the end of my second bottle of this product. Taste not bad, but it really doesn't work as well for me as other products, and it is difficult to dissolve in water.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »