gebtwb

Posted by Reviewer2543374 on Oct 21, 2011

This is a great product. I disolved very easily in coffee and is trotally tasteless. A terrific value for the money!

This is good

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015

I like Nature's Herbs, psyllium husk better. The fullness just wasn't there with this. Gentle yes, good yes, just not for me.

super product

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 03, 2016

one of the best fibers i have ever tried with NO SIDE EFFECTS

Nice price and good product

Posted by 4635524196266386204 on Oct 20, 2016

I've just wanted to up my fiber consumption, so i ordered some fiber, this one is ok. Dissolves ok in my smoothies. Nice way to eat more fiber! Recommended!

Good Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1257516 on Nov 21, 2011

A kind and gentle source of fiber, easy to use and very convenient.

Very fine fiber powder

Posted by 5186638510907803998 on Sep 29, 2016

I've started consuming acacia fiber powder aka acacia gum Arabic for few months now. If you Google the benefits of acacia gum Arabic you'd be surprised that it's not only meant for IBS treatment. However this powder is very different from what I had been consuming which is more expensive. It's very fine and easily diluted with warm or cold water but I usually let it stand for a few minutes. Also this powder is not purely acacia Senegal which is of better quality and great tasting! If you read the contents it's a mixture of acacia seyal which is of a lower grade. For the price I'm paying, I've no complaints. It's still a good acacia fiber powder. Will be buying more in future for better health!

So So product

Posted by Reviewer2485391 on Sep 03, 2015

I am on the end of my second bottle of this product. Taste not bad, but it really doesn't work as well for me as other products, and it is difficult to dissolve in water.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »