Best Tasting Gelatinized MACA

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 10, 2013

Navitas Naturals' organic gelatinized maca powder comes in the most economical 16oz zip-lock packaging. It ran out of stock one time and I came to buy NOW Maca. To my surprise, this is even more aromatic and great tasting. Maca is also known as Peruvian ginseng. The gelatinized form has its starch removed so as to boost its absorption. It boosts man's stamina in all forms of physical activities and is believed to increase libido and sperm health as well. To boost fertility, women can take this once daily, and stop during menstrual period or when pregnant. For menopausal women, Maca supports healthy estrogen level and is effective in alleviating symptoms like hot flashes, anxiety and moodiness. As in all herbs that regulate hormone, allow the body time to adjust and take only when needed. Maca is not suitable for women with already estrogen-dominant traits like painful breast-engorgement before menstrual period, severe acne breakout, heavy menstrual bleeding, and history of hormone-sensitive breast cancer.

Maca

Posted by 5193565440032083106 on Nov 04, 2014

A product I have used for years. Great in morning smoothie. Love it.

Great!!

Posted by 5246065247440830841 on May 31, 2015

It works ! great Maca !

Good product

Posted by rushang2 on Feb 04, 2016

It does work ,and give me the energy.I will continue to order it.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Maca EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This GMP-Quality product is recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Maca research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Jul 24, 2012

I love this powder cause I have more energy and I sleep well I wake up feeling like I am rested so this is something I will buy again. Taste good with my morning coffee. Women in menopause save your own life and buy this Maca root powder sleep will come easy with a lil Yoga and Maca Root.

Works Great

Posted by 5238515153900631838 on Dec 14, 2015

Works great and a great price

good

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

ok

Posted by 5687883294039692947 on Nov 18, 2014

love the benefits, dislike the taste

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012

Good value for money. I don't like the flavour of maca. I tried different brands, but the flavor is just not my thing. I do use it in chocolate smoothies, as those cover up the taste very well. I do like this product for the health benefits.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »