Great Stuff!

Posted by adechamplain on Jan 06, 2012

Great quality, white and pure which is so much nicer than non organic Psyllium husks.

awesome!

Posted by j44lee on Nov 13, 2012

I love that this is organic. I've never even heard of or used an organic p.husk product before I tried NOW's product.

Certified Organic Psyllium Husks

Posted by karishma on Dec 01, 2012

I love the fact that this is certified organic, it makes a a big difference! It's also much better than the powdered version.

Best deal on organic husks

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 08, 2010

Better than powdered version. Works great.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Mar 04, 2011

I use it to balaance a high protein diet.I use it in a whey shake. Psyllium is know to have a lot pesticide in it, so go Organic with Psyllium. I like the grit..better than powder,as it doesnt thicken the drink as quickly

Best fiber

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Mar 12, 2011

I take 2-4 tbsp. a day, every day. I continually re-order this product..

Fiber Source

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Dec 19, 2009

If more fiber is needed, this is an excellent source. I especially appreciate there now being an organic form version. Each night I mix 2 tblsp with about a half cup juice. Let it set a few moment to soften, to prevent the fibers from being too scratchy and irritating to throat. Don't allow it to set too long, or it thickens to an unpleasant consistency, is undrinkable and has to be eaten with a spoon.

Psyllium Husk Great for Toxin Removal

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Feb 27, 2012

I'm going through a chronic condition and one of the first things I need to do is to detox. I use Pysllium Husk nightly to encourage bowl movement and remove the toxins from my body. Good stuff.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1100467 on Mar 06, 2012

Easy to take with some juice and really effective

easier swallowed

Posted by 4993142139333910637 on May 15, 2016

best product to buy! It taste like it should and its easy to mix and swallow than the powdered version. I take it during 7pm and out "it" comes in the morning. Be sure to take 1 and a half of tablespoon in the first week to get adapted otherwise it will be messy the first day and then;gradually increase the amount.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »