• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

So smooth...

Posted by Reviewer2379247 on Mar 12, 2009

I used this item to seal in the moisture on my hair. And I am so happy. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I even put it into a moisture mixture for my hair. And it's just fabulous.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2041614 on Mar 16, 2009

I have complete satisfaction of this product. I purchase this for my young son and he has been able to use it from head to toe. It is my intent to purchase more of this product for myself and mom. Well worth the price, comparative to popular line such as Bath and Body and Victoria Secrets but all natural. I love it.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on Apr 09, 2009

I use it for moisturizer at night on me and my baby and I also use it for a conditioner in my hair but i would recommend using a very small amount, and using it after your hair is dry. A little goes a long way.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Apr 12, 2009

a bit hard to use , i found mixing granulated lecithin by heating the coconut oil is much more usable for everyday

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2449100 on Apr 12, 2009

Excelent product I use it all over my body.My skin feel softer and my hair shiny.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2047157 on Apr 14, 2009

After reading article recommending coconut oil as a personal lubricant, I can state that this product works.

Nice thing

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Apr 20, 2009

It's a good stuff to work to make some butter lotion,a little amount of coconut oil,some shea butter,and a cocoa butter and you'll have a perfect body cream, enjoy.

Best Hair Sealant

Posted by Reviewer1111427 on May 02, 2009

It has no scent, melts at my finger's touch and very light.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on May 06, 2009

absolutely fantastic! this oil leaves my skin very smooth and i just feel great while i'm putting it on... i haven't tried it on my hair as it's already very soft, but it does wonders for my skin.

Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural

Posted by bananadasha on Aug 02, 2011

coconut oil is perfect for my hair. it makes it smooth, shiny and healthy. when applied on a wet skin, this oil makes skin silky and gives it a natural looking glow