Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2623491 From Michigan on Aug 31, 2010

Have had eczema my entire life and another skin condition, my research led me to coconut oil. This coconut oil cream made and still does have a beneficial affect on my skin. Even apply it to my hair before i wash it- what a benefit for long, curly hair.

now foods, coconut oil,100 % natural 7 fl. oz.

Posted by Reviewer1262825 From Tennessee on Sep 07, 2010

Love the stuff, makes your skin feel so soft and it's non greasy. I use in my hair too, it has a shine to it but it does not look greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will continue ordering this product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1734618 From Oregon on Nov 18, 2010

This is a great product and I loved the fact that they were in glass because after I made my lotions I put them back in it for a great gift! Nice packaging and arrived sooner than I thought.

Now Foods Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1171437 From New Jersey on Nov 23, 2010

This is a very good skin moisturizer. If you read the instructions on the jar, it tells you to microwave it for it to become a liquid. In hot weather, it will be liquid. In colder temps, it will be solid. It does melt in your hands rather quickly. Real coconut oil doesn't have a strong coconut scent. So if you are looking for a strong coconut smell, buy a skin lotion with the 'fake' fragrances added.

Great as Body Lotion!