• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

No smell at all

Posted by Reviewer2789159 on Jun 18, 2008

And wishing there was just a little kick in it!! Great for skin. I use it at night and wear gloves and elbows and knees.

Soft skin

Posted by Reviewer2298731 on May 23, 2008

I use the oil on my face and it has made it noticeably softer and clearer.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2898590 on May 17, 2008

Great for the skin, I already am taking advantage of this product's benefits.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1322224 on Apr 15, 2008

Great treatment for skin and hair. I even use it as a shine serum. Only use a little but imparts a nice shine and helps control flyaways.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1481809 on Apr 13, 2008

Good product

Now Foods, 100% Pure Coconut Oil, 7 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2880847 on Feb 28, 2008

This is the first time I've experienced 100% Coconut oil. I'm still experimenting with it's uses and applications. I've given some bottles to family (and friends) that have expressed an interest in this product. I'm awaiting their comments...

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1711319 on Feb 06, 2008

This stuff looks like a large solid block..which it is..but as soon as you get a bit in your hands it melts into a great moisturizer.I use it on my face and neck after cleansing.It takes a few minutes to absorb...but it leaves a nice soft feel to the skin.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1500452 on Feb 04, 2008

I am pleased with this product, will buy again.

Works well but no coconut fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

This skin oil works really well as a night face cream and also for my hands. I keep it by the sink. I would have preferred an oil with a coconut scent. This oil smells completely neutral. Perhaps only the more raw, extra virgin coconut oils have the scent. I hope all the great things I've read about coconut oil for the skin is not diminished when the oil lacks the scent. But I'm kind of hoping that unlike the virgin coconut oil, this product will not go rancid with constantly sticking your fingers into the container to scoop some out. If you prefer a no-fragrance coconut oil for your skin, this is it!