• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by Reviewer1750258 on Dec 29, 2010

so so

good!!

Posted by Reviewer1989718 on Jan 19, 2011

I used that all my body !! also hair too.. but dont use to much in ur hair!! I thought to oily but not to much.. can be use in a summer !

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1901676 on Feb 15, 2011

i was dissapointed because it is not smelling at all :( but otherwise the structure is really nice

coconut oil review

Posted by Reviewer3221344 on Mar 22, 2011

I like it! I will order again!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1256045 on May 24, 2011

I've ordered this oil 4 times. It makes my skin smooth. When I massage my body, I use this oil. But now it is getting hot, you need to be careful when you open it.

Works well but no coconut fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

This skin oil works really well as a night face cream and also for my hands. I keep it by the sink. I would have preferred an oil with a coconut scent. This oil smells completely neutral. Perhaps only the more raw, extra virgin coconut oils have the scent. I hope all the great things I've read about coconut oil for the skin is not diminished when the oil lacks the scent. But I'm kind of hoping that unlike the virgin coconut oil, this product will not go rancid with constantly sticking your fingers into the container to scoop some out. If you prefer a no-fragrance coconut oil for your skin, this is it!

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1500452 on Feb 04, 2008

I am pleased with this product, will buy again.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1711319 on Feb 06, 2008

This stuff looks like a large solid block..which it is..but as soon as you get a bit in your hands it melts into a great moisturizer.I use it on my face and neck after cleansing.It takes a few minutes to absorb...but it leaves a nice soft feel to the skin.

Now Foods, 100% Pure Coconut Oil, 7 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2880847 on Feb 28, 2008

This is the first time I've experienced 100% Coconut oil. I'm still experimenting with it's uses and applications. I've given some bottles to family (and friends) that have expressed an interest in this product. I'm awaiting their comments...

Good

Posted by Elinapage on Nov 25, 2013

I think this is good product. Isn't very oily but has no scent.