July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Absolutely Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1606328 on May 27, 2009

I will continue to use this product, it is excellent....non-greasy and a pleasure to use.

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2811429 on Jun 19, 2009

I purchased this coconut oil to use on my hair (black natural hair). The price is reasonable and the quality of the coconut oil is great. I use this coconut oil in my hair conditioners, and I apply to to damp hair after washing to seal in moisture. I also use it everyfew days to give my hair added shine and softness. This is a great bargain.

Silky Smooth Skin

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Jun 29, 2009

I love this stuff!! Wonderful for keeping your tanned body silk soft. My skin just melts into this product!!!

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1799536 on Feb 22, 2009

Works quite well

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1447879 on Mar 03, 2009

One of the reasons I bought this was for my very sensitive niece who has excema ( very, very sore and dry skin). She h as to use high dollar creams and generally softens her skin with vaseline because it's not too harsh on her skin. Her skin is clearing up, and much to her delight, most especially her face. I have a skin condition called Pillaris which I can see has cleared. I love the way it softens the skin. Use it on under arms for a deodorant. I can use it at night so i'm not using as much harsh chemicals and then dab on some regular deodorant in the day time. I am a Heavy sweater so to be able to use this product as a antibacterial to prevent underarm smell is wonderful. I keep using it on different things and am hopeful all my explorations will turn out as good as the ones listed above. Warmly, Susan ( chesapeake Beach md)