• Glass container

• Reviews | English

lov it

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

for a woman hair is important.. so i m using coconut oil as a mask on my hair over the night then taking some pills to make them grow healthy.. drinking some water too..

oily, but smooth

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I never used it for my face. I tried it on my hair and mostly on my body. I couldn't find the right quantity for 1 use, so my skin was pretty oily at the end but smooth.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3082008 on Jul 31, 2012

Coconut oil most actively I apply to care of skin and hair. Oil has no smell. Very economically in use.

Great price, Great size

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 05, 2012

Good value for Coconut Oil. Good size, lasts a long time, great price.

May be good if you are lucky

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Aug 21, 2012

I have a concern this coconut oil dries hair instead of humidifying it. Maybe there is a trick but I don't get it yet. Still the oil is good to make skin smoother and solve some itchy problems. And, yes, mind the lid - it has a tight grip and some nails could be broken. I suggest using a butter knife as a lever on an upside down jar and some transparent film to avoid lid's sucking.

Coconut oil

Posted by anncha on Sep 07, 2012

I thought this was the kind that you use in food, but I`m actually glad that I made a mistake because I like this product.. It is solid in the jar, but when you take out some it melts instantly and it feels good on the skin.

Good deal

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

Wish i bought a larger bottle because I'm almost out because i use it frequently in my hair(my hair i s natural/4A). The texture does change depending on the temperature so if you want it to remain an oil you'd have to keep it in a certain place. However when it does solidify it is minimal and still can easily (maybe even easier) be applied to the hair. Concerning that, it's hard for me to apply this because of the packaging. So i would suggest purchasing an applicator bottle because it can get messy when it's in oil form. Overall my hair likes coconut oil and im finding other ways to use it. Will be ordering again but get a bigger jar, & maybe switch to virgin oil.

Used it for cooking

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

I bought this for cooking but noticed that it was deodorized when I received it but it worked great anyway :)

!

Posted by 4820145259073707099 on Nov 27, 2012

Une bonne huile mais sans odeur. Je m'attendais à sentir le coco...

Review of coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2160348 on Dec 20, 2012

Pros: price, natural Disadvantages: the special effects are not observed when using