EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.73

$7.49

Savings of: $1.76 (23% off)

Write a Review
  • Glass container

  • Customer Ratings

    5 Stars
    4 Stars
    3 Stars
    2 Stars
    1 Stars
    Reviews | English
    Sort By

    Very good for my hair

    Posted by 5031018888433800325 on Mar 04, 2013

    Very nice product! I use it for my hair. They are so soft after that. The only bad thing it not smells coconut

    Was this review helpful to you?

    J'adore cette huile

    Posted by 5424632235799982748 on May 19, 2013

    J'adore l'huile de coco en général, celle ci est 100% naturelle, je l'utilise depuis peu, alors je ne peux pas encore parler de ses bien faits sur du long terme, mais je suis convaincue que je reviendrais en parler. J'utilise pour mes cheveux et j'en dépose sur mes lèvres qui sont magnifiée. J'en suis déjà fan !

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Variety of uses

    Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 18, 2013

    I really like that this oil can be used externally as well as internally! I didn't find it very helpful for myself, but my husband swears by it as a hair product-- says it's the best he's ever used to -- surprisingly -- tame his hair. What I find fascinating about this product is that it is truly odorless as stated. You know how even "odorless" products still have some sort of light scent of any sort? This oil has completely NONE. Zip, zilch, no scent whatsoever-- it smells like nothing! That's extremely helpful if you're going to apply it to your skin or hair.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Great product, good value

    Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Jun 20, 2013

    Great for skin and hair. Very good value

    Was this review helpful to you?

    it could be better

    Posted by 4623162732894449505 on Aug 18, 2013

    I use it for my hair and it could be better

    Was this review helpful to you?

    -

    Posted by 5592176501698574812 on Sep 05, 2013

    -

    Was this review helpful to you?

    very good product

    Posted by 4693038859160163755 on Sep 23, 2013

    it leaves my hair smooth. what i like most about this product is that it melts very easily in my hand. a bit sad it is deodorized though. i will buy it again.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    coconut oil

    Posted by 5495097388894141302 on Oct 10, 2013

    for my skin is good...

    Was this review helpful to you?

    de la coco sans odeur de coco

    Posted by Crapette on Oct 11, 2013

    je n'aime pas l'odeur de coco mais je fais des bains d'huile pour mes cheveux avec ce produit car c'est trés efficace et en plus ce produit ne sent pas du tout la coco. il a une odeur neutre. C'est parfait pour celles qui comme moi n'aiment pas cette odeur. le pot en verre est tres lourd et avec l'huile il peut etre glissant.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    coconut oil

    Posted by 4622915757481068246 on Nov 16, 2013

    This oil has no smell. I bought it in order to make some of my own face creams. It is very solid. But gets liquide when temperature increases.

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Items 21-30 of 120 total

    « Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »