• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Very good for my hair

Posted by 5031018888433800325 on Mar 04, 2013

Very nice product! I use it for my hair. They are so soft after that. The only bad thing it not smells coconut

J'adore cette huile

Posted by 5424632235799982748 on May 19, 2013

J'adore l'huile de coco en général, celle ci est 100% naturelle, je l'utilise depuis peu, alors je ne peux pas encore parler de ses bien faits sur du long terme, mais je suis convaincue que je reviendrais en parler. J'utilise pour mes cheveux et j'en dépose sur mes lèvres qui sont magnifiée. J'en suis déjà fan !

Variety of uses

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 18, 2013

I really like that this oil can be used externally as well as internally! I didn't find it very helpful for myself, but my husband swears by it as a hair product-- says it's the best he's ever used to -- surprisingly -- tame his hair. What I find fascinating about this product is that it is truly odorless as stated. You know how even "odorless" products still have some sort of light scent of any sort? This oil has completely NONE. Zip, zilch, no scent whatsoever-- it smells like nothing! That's extremely helpful if you're going to apply it to your skin or hair.

Great product, good value

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Jun 20, 2013

Great for skin and hair. Very good value

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1719873 on Dec 29, 2010

unlike coconut oil Extra Virgin, it has no flavor, use only the start and the result will be later

good

Posted by Reviewer1750258 on Dec 29, 2010

so so

good!!

Posted by Reviewer1989718 on Jan 19, 2011

I used that all my body !! also hair too.. but dont use to much in ur hair!! I thought to oily but not to much.. can be use in a summer !

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1901676 on Feb 15, 2011

i was dissapointed because it is not smelling at all :( but otherwise the structure is really nice

coconut oil review

Posted by Reviewer3221344 on Mar 22, 2011

I like it! I will order again!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1256045 on May 24, 2011

I've ordered this oil 4 times. It makes my skin smooth. When I massage my body, I use this oil. But now it is getting hot, you need to be careful when you open it.