Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on May 26, 2008

I use a small amount on my dry, curly, sometimes frizzy hair-makes it soft & shiny.Have not used it on skin yet. A little goes a long way.

good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 04, 2012

I bought it to my mommy. She is using it for face, for total body and is evaluating it as pretty good. We now want to use only very natural stuff for our bodies.

Now Foods, Coconut Oil, 100% Natural

Posted by bananadasha on Aug 02, 2011

coconut oil is perfect for my hair. it makes it smooth, shiny and healthy. when applied on a wet skin, this oil makes skin silky and gives it a natural looking glow

Down to earth simplicity

Posted by Reviewer1456543 on Jul 13, 2011

By far, this is the best moisterizer for my face and body I have ever used. It is surprisingly not oily once it is on your skin. It is very soothing for my hands before and after working outside. I have used it as a lip balm and also on my hair if it feels very dry. This product is quite versital. One does not have to purchase a complicated commercial formula for skin care when a natural product such as this is available and comparitively inexpensive. I love it.

exelent

Posted by Reviewer2285739 on Jul 18, 2011

love this oil, great for my skin