• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008

Although I don't mind the smell of coconut oil. This one does not have a strong coconut scent so it's perfect for skin and hair. I bought several to last for awhile.

Wonderful oil for face and hair!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jan 10, 2009

The quality is great and oh does it every work well for skin and hair particularly int he dry winter.

Now Foods, Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2135847 on Jan 30, 2009

This product is fantastic! Turns from a solid to a liquid as soon as you rub your hands together. Soaks into skin quickly with no greasy feel. I even use it in my hair to give my hair shine. I will definately purchase this product and other Now Foods products again!

lasting moisture

Posted by Reviewer3343298 on Feb 10, 2009

This coconut oil is great for really cracked dry skin. it also feels great after a nice pedicure.

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2473688 on Feb 16, 2009

With extremely dry skin fom chemo and radiation, this Coconut oil has really helped. Thank you.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1447879 on Mar 03, 2009

One of the reasons I bought this was for my very sensitive niece who has excema ( very, very sore and dry skin). She h as to use high dollar creams and generally softens her skin with vaseline because it's not too harsh on her skin. Her skin is clearing up, and much to her delight, most especially her face. I have a skin condition called Pillaris which I can see has cleared. I love the way it softens the skin. Use it on under arms for a deodorant. I can use it at night so i'm not using as much harsh chemicals and then dab on some regular deodorant in the day time. I am a Heavy sweater so to be able to use this product as a antibacterial to prevent underarm smell is wonderful. I keep using it on different things and am hopeful all my explorations will turn out as good as the ones listed above. Warmly, Susan ( chesapeake Beach md)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1609710 on Mar 06, 2009

I love it! Don't be fooled by the photo, it is a 7 oz jar, but it looks bigger in the photo.

Its really good I totally reccommend it

Posted by Reviewer3063657 on Mar 11, 2009

I really like this coconut oil its really good....

So smooth...

Posted by Reviewer2379247 on Mar 12, 2009

I used this item to seal in the moisture on my hair. And I am so happy. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I even put it into a moisture mixture for my hair. And it's just fabulous.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2041614 on Mar 16, 2009

I have complete satisfaction of this product. I purchase this for my young son and he has been able to use it from head to toe. It is my intent to purchase more of this product for myself and mom. Well worth the price, comparative to popular line such as Bath and Body and Victoria Secrets but all natural. I love it.