• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Works well but no coconut fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

This skin oil works really well as a night face cream and also for my hands. I keep it by the sink. I would have preferred an oil with a coconut scent. This oil smells completely neutral. Perhaps only the more raw, extra virgin coconut oils have the scent. I hope all the great things I've read about coconut oil for the skin is not diminished when the oil lacks the scent. But I'm kind of hoping that unlike the virgin coconut oil, this product will not go rancid with constantly sticking your fingers into the container to scoop some out. If you prefer a no-fragrance coconut oil for your skin, this is it!

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1500452 on Feb 04, 2008

I am pleased with this product, will buy again.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1711319 on Feb 06, 2008

This stuff looks like a large solid block..which it is..but as soon as you get a bit in your hands it melts into a great moisturizer.I use it on my face and neck after cleansing.It takes a few minutes to absorb...but it leaves a nice soft feel to the skin.

Now Foods, 100% Pure Coconut Oil, 7 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2880847 on Feb 28, 2008

This is the first time I've experienced 100% Coconut oil. I'm still experimenting with it's uses and applications. I've given some bottles to family (and friends) that have expressed an interest in this product. I'm awaiting their comments...

Good for winter

Posted by Reviewer2989050 on Jun 12, 2011

I need natural oil for hair and scalp. Coconut oil is softer than Shea butter under lower temperature, therefore, it is easier to be applied.

so many uses

Posted by Reviewer2688197 on Jul 04, 2011

wonderful natural glow for hair and skin, natural lubricant

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1514119 on Jul 13, 2011

good for my skin

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2542035 on Jul 13, 2011

I actually use this on my body and it works good.

Oh so soothing!

Posted by Reviewer2367288 on Aug 14, 2011

Not use for cooking, but for creating some wonderful healing oils. Did not like how the oil would harden in cool rooms, but easily fixed with some warm water.

Pretty good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2658000 on Oct 16, 2011

I was super excited for this stuff to arrive because I've heard such good things about it's use in hair. Its suppose to be able to penetrate into the hair shaft and keep moisture inside. So it seems like it shipped upside down because it settled as if set upside down, with empty space in the bottom. When I tried to open the product i couldn't get it open because of that, had to use a knife, but that's ok because it works really well on hair and skin especially if you have dry skin and hair. One disappointment is that it really doesn't smell like coconut. I've had several people smell it and they agree. Only one friend could smell it, she Indian. I live in the northeast and shipping was fast.