• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Great product, good value

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Jun 20, 2013

Great for skin and hair. Very good value

Variety of uses

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 18, 2013

I really like that this oil can be used externally as well as internally! I didn't find it very helpful for myself, but my husband swears by it as a hair product-- says it's the best he's ever used to -- surprisingly -- tame his hair. What I find fascinating about this product is that it is truly odorless as stated. You know how even "odorless" products still have some sort of light scent of any sort? This oil has completely NONE. Zip, zilch, no scent whatsoever-- it smells like nothing! That's extremely helpful if you're going to apply it to your skin or hair.

J'adore cette huile

Posted by 5424632235799982748 on May 19, 2013

J'adore l'huile de coco en général, celle ci est 100% naturelle, je l'utilise depuis peu, alors je ne peux pas encore parler de ses bien faits sur du long terme, mais je suis convaincue que je reviendrais en parler. J'utilise pour mes cheveux et j'en dépose sur mes lèvres qui sont magnifiée. J'en suis déjà fan !

lov it

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

for a woman hair is important.. so i m using coconut oil as a mask on my hair over the night then taking some pills to make them grow healthy.. drinking some water too..

Very good for my hair

Posted by 5031018888433800325 on Mar 04, 2013

Very nice product! I use it for my hair. They are so soft after that. The only bad thing it not smells coconut

Review of coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2160348 on Dec 20, 2012

Pros: price, natural Disadvantages: the special effects are not observed when using

!

Posted by 4820145259073707099 on Nov 27, 2012

Une bonne huile mais sans odeur. Je m'attendais à sentir le coco...

Used it for cooking

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

I bought this for cooking but noticed that it was deodorized when I received it but it worked great anyway :)

Good deal

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

Wish i bought a larger bottle because I'm almost out because i use it frequently in my hair(my hair i s natural/4A). The texture does change depending on the temperature so if you want it to remain an oil you'd have to keep it in a certain place. However when it does solidify it is minimal and still can easily (maybe even easier) be applied to the hair. Concerning that, it's hard for me to apply this because of the packaging. So i would suggest purchasing an applicator bottle because it can get messy when it's in oil form. Overall my hair likes coconut oil and im finding other ways to use it. Will be ordering again but get a bigger jar, & maybe switch to virgin oil.

Coconut oil

Posted by anncha on Sep 07, 2012

I thought this was the kind that you use in food, but I`m actually glad that I made a mistake because I like this product.. It is solid in the jar, but when you take out some it melts instantly and it feels good on the skin.