• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Absolutely Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1606328 on May 27, 2009

I will continue to use this product, it is excellent....non-greasy and a pleasure to use.

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2811429 on Jun 19, 2009

I purchased this coconut oil to use on my hair (black natural hair). The price is reasonable and the quality of the coconut oil is great. I use this coconut oil in my hair conditioners, and I apply to to damp hair after washing to seal in moisture. I also use it everyfew days to give my hair added shine and softness. This is a great bargain.

Silky Smooth Skin

Posted by Reviewer2586788 on Jun 29, 2009

I love this stuff!! Wonderful for keeping your tanned body silk soft. My skin just melts into this product!!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2141544 on Oct 04, 2009

I use this for my hair, and it's great for taming those frizzies. Works better than any anti-frizz I've ever used, and I've tried a whole lot. I absolutely LOVE this!!!

Coconunt Oil

Posted by Reviewer1222821 on Nov 12, 2009

I love this product. It is light and doesn't weigh my hair down.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1439733 on Aug 08, 2010

I love that this product is pure and natural without any type of additives. Thank you and I will be buying more.

Oil benefits

Posted by Reviewer3119928 on Aug 23, 2010

I use this oil as a massage oil, just scrape a little out of the jar, it is fantastic

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2623491 on Aug 31, 2010

Have had eczema my entire life and another skin condition, my research led me to coconut oil. This coconut oil cream made and still does have a beneficial affect on my skin. Even apply it to my hair before i wash it- what a benefit for long, curly hair.

now foods, coconut oil,100 % natural 7 fl. oz.

Posted by Reviewer1262825 on Sep 07, 2010

Love the stuff, makes your skin feel so soft and it's non greasy. I use in my hair too, it has a shine to it but it does not look greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will continue ordering this product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1734618 on Nov 18, 2010

This is a great product and I loved the fact that they were in glass because after I made my lotions I put them back in it for a great gift! Nice packaging and arrived sooner than I thought.