• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1322224 on Apr 15, 2008

Great treatment for skin and hair. I even use it as a shine serum. Only use a little but imparts a nice shine and helps control flyaways.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2898590 on May 17, 2008

Great for the skin, I already am taking advantage of this product's benefits.

Soft skin

Posted by Reviewer2298731 on May 23, 2008

I use the oil on my face and it has made it noticeably softer and clearer.

No smell at all

Posted by Reviewer2789159 on Jun 18, 2008

And wishing there was just a little kick in it!! Great for skin. I use it at night and wear gloves and elbows and knees.

Good for hair and skin--not for flavor

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on Aug 15, 2008

I've tried this on my daughter's natural hair (African-American) and I love it. It leaves hair very soft and shiny and it's also nice for skin. If you have very dry skin, this is not good. If you are buying it for taste--don't. It's good for sauteing. Haven't tried this for frying food. Make sure not to leave it anywhere with a warm or slightly warm temperature. It melts easily.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Oct 05, 2008

I use for my hands and hair.

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3146251 on Nov 16, 2008

This oil is best used immediately following a shower while your skin is still warm, it seems to melt into your skin and makes it very soft and supple.

Like it so far...

Posted by Reviewer1826588 on Dec 03, 2008

have been using the coconut oil for a few weeks now and like that it makes my hair soft, gives it shine, and i like that it doesnt really have a smell so i can use it very frequently throughout the week to keep my scalp nourished. so far i have no complaints about this product....think i will continue to use it...

melts in your hands!

Posted by Reviewer1185991 on Feb 02, 2009

this is great for my skin i use it almost every day for dryer parts of my skin. i didnt like the way it made my hair feel though.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2226515 on Feb 06, 2009

I've been using this product for over a month and I really love it! It's not greasy or heavy feeling on mt skin. The only thing I don't like is that it gets really runny at room tempature.