• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1439733 on Aug 08, 2010

I love that this product is pure and natural without any type of additives. Thank you and I will be buying more.

Oil benefits

Posted by Reviewer3119928 on Aug 23, 2010

I use this oil as a massage oil, just scrape a little out of the jar, it is fantastic

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2623491 on Aug 31, 2010

Have had eczema my entire life and another skin condition, my research led me to coconut oil. This coconut oil cream made and still does have a beneficial affect on my skin. Even apply it to my hair before i wash it- what a benefit for long, curly hair.

now foods, coconut oil,100 % natural 7 fl. oz.

Posted by Reviewer1262825 on Sep 07, 2010

Love the stuff, makes your skin feel so soft and it's non greasy. I use in my hair too, it has a shine to it but it does not look greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will continue ordering this product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1734618 on Nov 18, 2010

This is a great product and I loved the fact that they were in glass because after I made my lotions I put them back in it for a great gift! Nice packaging and arrived sooner than I thought.

Now Foods Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 23, 2010

This is a very good skin moisturizer. If you read the instructions on the jar, it tells you to microwave it for it to become a liquid. In hot weather, it will be liquid. In colder temps, it will be solid. It does melt in your hands rather quickly. Real coconut oil doesn't have a strong coconut scent. So if you are looking for a strong coconut smell, buy a skin lotion with the 'fake' fragrances added.

Great as Body Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2397456 on Nov 30, 2010

Great as Body Lotion!

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Dec 02, 2010

I have just been turned onto Coconut oil, the scent of this is great, there really is no scent. I love the smell of coconuts, however I prefer not to smell like one. I will replace this when I run out. I will definately purchase it from iHerb. You can't beat their prices.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2407844 on Dec 08, 2010

I am using it on my lips and skin and also my hair. It is really good.

super