• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2832388 on Jul 07, 2010

I read a lot of good reviews and decided to get a jar of coconut oil. Initially wanted to purchase Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil but the smaller bottle was sold out. This works great too, totally scentless which is great since I don't want to smell like a coconut. I use it on my skin everyday after showering. Makes my skin really moisturized and glowy. I fell from the bike and had some scars on my leg, I am hoping the daily moisturizing will fade them. I am seeing some improvements. I tried it as a pre-shampoo conditioner last night (massage in and lefe it for 20mins before washing out). My hair was totally non-frizzy this morning and really moisturized. I have permed hair so this is so wonderful. The only drawback is it is hard to wash off, I had to shampoo it twice. The oil arrived in liquid form. Since it is tropical all year here, I will have to put it in the fridge if I want it to solidify but I am happy with the liquid form now. I just hope it won't turn mouldy or cloudy anytime soon!

super

Posted by Reviewer1222831 on Jul 19, 2010

works great

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1439733 on Aug 08, 2010

I love that this product is pure and natural without any type of additives. Thank you and I will be buying more.

Oil benefits

Posted by Reviewer3119928 on Aug 23, 2010

I use this oil as a massage oil, just scrape a little out of the jar, it is fantastic

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2623491 on Aug 31, 2010

Have had eczema my entire life and another skin condition, my research led me to coconut oil. This coconut oil cream made and still does have a beneficial affect on my skin. Even apply it to my hair before i wash it- what a benefit for long, curly hair.

now foods, coconut oil,100 % natural 7 fl. oz.

Posted by Reviewer1262825 on Sep 07, 2010

Love the stuff, makes your skin feel so soft and it's non greasy. I use in my hair too, it has a shine to it but it does not look greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will continue ordering this product.

Now Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2927762 on Feb 02, 2010

Love it--Versatile and the price point is great

Love this all over!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2599608 on Jan 06, 2011

I alternate using this on my face and hands after I shower. Would love to hear what others do with this.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1162202 on Jan 08, 2011

Those oils work miracles for my hair. i have african maerican "coarse" hair and man have i seen a difference since i have started using those oils.

Greasy

Posted by Reviewer1070393 on Jan 24, 2011

Works great - but more than somewhat greasy