• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

very good!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

Very nice for the skin!!! Especially my face loves it...I put it at night and morning I have moistured, smooth and silky skin. I also put on my hair and hands! No smell at all! Fantastic. Even if it is stone hard, you can melt the oil on your fingers and apply it right away...no separate heating needed. Very good product.

Pretty good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2658000 on Oct 16, 2011

I was super excited for this stuff to arrive because I've heard such good things about it's use in hair. Its suppose to be able to penetrate into the hair shaft and keep moisture inside. So it seems like it shipped upside down because it settled as if set upside down, with empty space in the bottom. When I tried to open the product i couldn't get it open because of that, had to use a knife, but that's ok because it works really well on hair and skin especially if you have dry skin and hair. One disappointment is that it really doesn't smell like coconut. I've had several people smell it and they agree. Only one friend could smell it, she Indian. I live in the northeast and shipping was fast.

Oh so soothing!

Posted by Reviewer2367288 on Aug 14, 2011

Not use for cooking, but for creating some wonderful healing oils. Did not like how the oil would harden in cool rooms, but easily fixed with some warm water.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2542035 on Jul 13, 2011

I actually use this on my body and it works good.

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1514119 on Jul 13, 2011

good for my skin

so many uses

Posted by Reviewer2688197 on Jul 04, 2011

wonderful natural glow for hair and skin, natural lubricant

Good for winter

Posted by Reviewer2989050 on Jun 12, 2011

I need natural oil for hair and scalp. Coconut oil is softer than Shea butter under lower temperature, therefore, it is easier to be applied.

good, but nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2388796 on May 29, 2011

Quite nice for dry, damaged hair. Softens, adds briliance. However reading previous reviews I expected something greater. Next time I'll buy extra virgin coconut oil.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1256045 on May 24, 2011

I've ordered this oil 4 times. It makes my skin smooth. When I massage my body, I use this oil. But now it is getting hot, you need to be careful when you open it.

coconut oil review

Posted by Reviewer3221344 on Mar 22, 2011

I like it! I will order again!