• Glass container

• Customer Ratings

Now Foods Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1683756 on Feb 28, 2009

This is our 2nd order which we use for our skin. It has been my moisturizer of choice for the last few months.

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1039060 on Mar 17, 2009

Makes my skin really soft. Great for after I shaved my legs.My skin soaks it up. Smells like cooking oil but not strong smelling. Comes as a soft solid and melts at body temperature.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2780548 on Mar 25, 2009

pure product , no essence , good for body & hair

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2998836 on May 13, 2009

I have been trying to limit my exposure to chemicals as much as I can. I would have preferred a glass container to the plastic, but the coconut is pure and my skin loves it. Shirleen in So.Cal.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570962 on Jun 12, 2009

Good product, with multifarious uses. Personally cannot ingest but is excellent for skin, hair, cooking.

I love coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 15, 2009

I am using this coconut oil product on my skin and I really love it. It absorbs well better than some other coconut oil companies that I have used.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 02, 2009

Use Coconut oil on my hair and I love the shine and moisture my hair receives from it! Arrived melted, but I popped it in the fridge to regain it's state. Can use it as is or melted, skin & hair!

Simple clean coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Oct 03, 2009

Its versatile, since there is nothing but coconut oil in the jar. I use it mostly as moisturiser for the body. Not a very oily feel.

I use this for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1601085 on Nov 11, 2009

It makes a good hot oil treatment and I also dab a little under my eyes every night. Smooths the lines out. There is no scent and thats good. Melts at body temperature.

buy this oil its is very good

Posted by Reviewer2811703 on Dec 12, 2009

i love this oil my skin is dry because of my thyroids, and it make my hair and scalp feels soooo soft without the oily effect thanks