This gives you back what processed foods have had taken away - and some!

Posted by Reviewer3353792 on Jan 22, 2016

I do not eat meat and have taken Now spirulina as a source of iron and protein as well as of many trace minerals for many years now. I believe it has contributed to keeping me fit and strong and energetic into my seventies. Like all Now products it's great value and as good as any other n the market.

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 500

Posted by 4665317239263015341 on Jul 02, 2012

Very good

Strong greens

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 14, 2012

I love to get many kinds of greens into my diet. Chlorofyll, spirulina, chlorella... the more the merrier. These have a strong green taste and I am confident with the quality of the manufacturing process.

Alkalinizing to your system!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

My system has been acidic for the last year or more, as I've only been checking it for the last year or so. These combat all the acidity in my system and are easy to take! I am even drinking a clay mixture 2-3 times a day which is suppose to help, but doesn't get my system out of the acidity state. I will keep coming back for these! Can't beat the price either! I trust Now Foods and like the free shipping from iherb and getting my products within 2-3 days!

나우푸드 스피루리나

Posted by Reviewer2236025 on Jan 28, 2014

이거랑 클로렐라 초유 같이 복용을해서인지 알러지가 뚝 떨어지긴 했어요..근데 이것때문인지는 모르겠으나 마지막으로 남은건 이거여서 이것때문인 것 같기도...

Now Foods Spirulina

Posted by 4957361714021391423 on Jun 25, 2015

Well, I didn't feel super healh improvements or any other noticeable benefits. Maybe in general spirulina is just not for me.

The smell!

Posted by Reviewer1014876 on May 10, 2010

The smell is awful, but the results are great.

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer1866669 on Oct 31, 2011

My favourite spirulina, gives you lots of energy and helps me to fight against skin problems (acne).

Better than powder form

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Jan 26, 2012

Can't take the smell of the powder spirulina and very hard to take it on trips. This tablets are easy and portable. No more having to put up with the stinky powder drink. Great supplement. Must commend iHerb for quick refund policy for damaged goods, great customer service and respond as well!

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Mar 19, 2012

Pleasant price and effect.