so so

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Its not the best product out there

Low cost, high quality!

Posted by 5500108764823062481 on Jul 31, 2015

Much more cheaper than other brands but having the same quality and effect. Would buy again.

Great vitamin source

Posted by Reviewer2511366 on Jul 25, 2015

High quality and cheap as always!

Gave me headaches

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

I could not take this, it gave me terrible headaches

Now Foods Spirulina

Posted by 4957361714021391423 on Jun 25, 2015

Well, I didn't feel super healh improvements or any other noticeable benefits. Maybe in general spirulina is just not for me.

good

Posted by 5472709808979114655 on May 19, 2015

원산지가 명확히 표시되지 않아서 조금 찝찝하네요 the original home of this product is not told.

High Quality

Posted by MikeMember on May 12, 2015

Some people complain about the smell. It's not great, but I'm not eating it with a spoon... just take a few tabs and forget about the smell... the health benefits are worth it.

Good for those seldom take GREEN

Posted by 4956606691152947671 on Apr 14, 2015

Trying this new brand of Spirulina. Good for digestion. Have to drink more water after consuming spirulina.

Decent Spirulina -- Price is excellent

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

This Spirulina is just fine -- not amazing, not terrible. But I give such a positive review as the price here is amazing and wonderful. My memory may be a bit faulty on this, but I think I recall calculating that I am paying about 8 cents per gram for this Spirulina. That is to say, I could potentially eat 20 grams of this spirulina (40 tablets!) for only about $1.60. That'd also give me about 12-14 grams of protein. Not bad when you consider that it is often said that spirulina is a good supplement but an "expensive" protein source. In any case, I digress a bit -- this particular spirulina is an amazing price, but again it is nothing special in terms of quality. Often I chew the capsules to see how they taste -- and these are perhaps slightly below average in terms of how nourishing and good they taste. That said again I am very happy with this Spirulina, and will keep ordering it again, as the price is really right! Shout out to IHerb for being the best most awesome service out there! I am getting stuff shipped out to South Korea whenever I please, at free shipping rates! How often is that? Amazon often does not ship out here and others charge an arm and a leg.... Thanks IHerb! :) Tl;dr: Decent Spirulina. Very good price.

excallent

Posted by Reviewer1855104 on Apr 05, 2015

very good product, we are satisfied completely