Immunity Power House

Posted by Reviewer2083572 on Jul 24, 2010

I take 2 grams of Spirulina with Natural Factor Rx fish oil either at lunch or dinner. Gives me great stamina, mental clarity and serenity. I guess its the synergistic effect of both ...it almost like getting a High...that stays longer ..without harmful effects!

This thing is for real.

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on May 01, 2009

I have a stressful life and I usually feed on processed food. My whole tired body was somewhat to blame on those processed food. Ever since, someone told me about Spirulina and thorough research on internet, I decided to take Spirulina and I ended up here at iHerb with fantastic price. I couldn't believe same product is overpriced somewhere else. Coming to the point, I've literally gained excellent immune system, all of my friends, co-workers are suffering this seasonal flu, I'm not. I've started to get compliments on my complexion and tactfulness. And, I believe I don't really remember digestive problems for a while. This thing is working on me. I guess, this never happened to me before I take this thing. I usually chew this inside my mouth, swish for a moment and swallow it with water. This is the most effective way to absorb all nutrients because the fastest absorption begins in your tongue pores than inside stomach. And, it always worked on me. I recommend this to anyone relying on daily processed food with no active nutrients and with hectic, stressful life.

made me feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on May 28, 2008

I love NOW products and have several of them. This one made me feel sick, sluggish and dizzy. I think it may be a little too high in vitamin A for my body to handle. I stopped taking it and felt fine. This will not deter me from buying other NOW products.

Disgusting: something is wrong here.

Posted by Reviewer3147676 on Aug 11, 2014

Try this: chew one of these tablets, then chew one from a brand like Earthrise. I have no idea what's in this, but the taste is scary - not just rotten but with something very bitter and unnatural tasting. Spriluna can be grown all sorts of ways, and even used to clean up toxic water. No idea how they make this, but it just shouldn't taste that different. Hearing that some people feel sick after taking this doesn't surprise me.

Natural Spirulina 500 mg

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 20, 2012

for the year taking every day. Just do not 6 tablets, and only 3. I like it.

My dog loves it

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Jul 07, 2011

I have been giving spirulina to my dog for a few months now and she have never looked healthier. Her coat is growing incredibly fast which I guess is a good thing; it just costs me a fortune in grooming. I also give her lecithin, rice bran solubles, barley and chlorella (4 small ones, she is 10 kg). She loves it; I actually give her the spirulina and chlorella as treats. And it does wonders for me too!

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1457446 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent results from this wonderful food! I have been eating spirulina for many years and like this product better than any I have tried.

excellence rate

Posted by Reviewer2659707 on Mar 23, 2011

I have been using your product for more than a year since I first use Natural Spirulina 500. I am satisfied with its effect that until now I am using the product. I don't get hungry,too during the day since I take the supplement in the evening before I sleep. Thanks.

Hard to swallow

Posted by j44lee on Sep 11, 2013

NOW's tablets are not coated with a vegetable gloss (unlike Jarrow's, which is, but is more expensive) so it's a little harder to swallow. It's not a chalky feeling, but more like swallowing rocks. It's cheap with a large qty, so if you can put up with it, just drink more water.

Recent bottle smells horrid

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Nov 17, 2012

Just received a bottle few weeks ago and the smell is horrid. Never had this problem before.