Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 500 Tablets

so good so far

Posted by Reviewer1250837 From California on Apr 21, 2011

i just started taking these with chlorella. its only the second day, but so far the first thing i noticed is fresher breathe and breathing. i am a smoker (quitting soon) and after i smoke the taste isnt in my mouth CRAZY!!. also i have insomnia and last night i went right to bed no problem and woke up today feeling good. i am malnutrition (ed*) and under weight, and after a day my appetite is increased and i just have an all around healthier feeling of body and mind. i cant wait to see the results expected .....i highly recommend

Natural Sprirulina

Posted by Reviewer1991789 From Singapore on Feb 05, 2009

I really like this one. It is cheap and good stuff. I've been taking sprirulina for a few years. It is not cheap and because of that,my family and I had not been taking it lately ( Got 5 kids of my own)!Thks God I found this website.I really wanted to thk all the people who had gave their valuable feedback. God bless all of u and the iherb staff . Delivery was fantastically fast.

Immunity Power House

Posted by Reviewer2083572 From Canada on Jul 24, 2010

I take 2 grams of Spirulina with Natural Factor Rx fish oil either at lunch or dinner. Gives me great stamina, mental clarity and serenity. I guess its the synergistic effect of both ...it almost like getting a High...that stays longer ..without harmful effects!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 From Texas on Jun 09, 2009

This product always make me feel better in a few days after I start taking it. It is a great source of protein for those of us who don't eat meat.

This thing is for real.

Posted by Reviewer1776976 From California on May 01, 2009

I have a stressful life and I usually feed on processed food. My whole tired body was somewhat to blame on those processed food. Ever since, someone told me about Spirulina and thorough research on internet, I decided to take Spirulina and I ended up here at iHerb with fantastic price. I couldn't believe same product is overpriced somewhere else. Coming to the point, I've literally gained excellent immune system, all of my friends, co-workers are suffering this seasonal flu, I'm not. I've started to get compliments on my complexion and tactfulness. And, I believe I don't really remember digestive problems for a while. This thing is working on me. I guess, this never happened to me before I take this thing. I usually chew this inside my mouth, swish for a moment and swallow it with water. This is the most effective way to absorb all nutrients because the fastest absorption begins in your tongue pores than inside stomach. And, it always worked on me. I recommend this to anyone relying on daily processed food with no active nutrients and with hectic, stressful life.