July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 500 Tablets

so good so far

Posted by Reviewer1250837 on Apr 21, 2011

i just started taking these with chlorella. its only the second day, but so far the first thing i noticed is fresher breathe and breathing. i am a smoker (quitting soon) and after i smoke the taste isnt in my mouth CRAZY!!. also i have insomnia and last night i went right to bed no problem and woke up today feeling good. i am malnutrition (ed*) and under weight, and after a day my appetite is increased and i just have an all around healthier feeling of body and mind. i cant wait to see the results expected .....i highly recommend

Natural Sprirulina

Posted by Reviewer1991789 on Feb 05, 2009

I really like this one. It is cheap and good stuff. I've been taking sprirulina for a few years. It is not cheap and because of that,my family and I had not been taking it lately ( Got 5 kids of my own)!Thks God I found this website.I really wanted to thk all the people who had gave their valuable feedback. God bless all of u and the iherb staff . Delivery was fantastically fast.

Immunity Power House

Posted by Reviewer2083572 on Jul 24, 2010

I take 2 grams of Spirulina with Natural Factor Rx fish oil either at lunch or dinner. Gives me great stamina, mental clarity and serenity. I guess its the synergistic effect of both ...it almost like getting a High...that stays longer ..without harmful effects!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Jun 09, 2009

This product always make me feel better in a few days after I start taking it. It is a great source of protein for those of us who don't eat meat.

Detoxify

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Dec 22, 2011

This product is great for naturally detoxifying the body. It helps build the immune system and cleanse from the inside out. Great for skin, bowel and breast health.