New To iHerb?

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 500 Tablets

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1457446 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent results from this wonderful food! I have been eating spirulina for many years and like this product better than any I have tried.

spirulina and chlorella supplements

Posted by Reviewer3233387 on May 14, 2009

Since beginning this product my average blood sugar has decreased to the point that i'm using very little insulin. I look forward to the day i can stop the insulin.

You will feel better every day!

Posted by Reviewer3061544 on Aug 29, 2007

Spirulina is something that makes me feel "better". I was a skeptic but, after using Spirulina, I can't live without it. I feel the difference if I accidentally run out. I had high cholesterol, but when I was tested last time, it was MUCH better. This stuff is a miracle! Try it. You'll like it!

1 of the top 10 supplements everyone should have!!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 26, 2011

First off, the bad: it has a terrible smell (since it's an algae it doesn't surprise though). When I first got it, I almost didn't use it cause the smell got to me. But I'm glad I did cause that is pretty much the one bad thing about it. And I don't even notice the smell anymore. It does an amazing job of keeping blood sugar levels even and keeping you full in between meals. So it works great for diabetes, fatigue, and weight loss/maintaining weight. Whenever I take it with a meal, I eat much less in the day cause I'm just not hungry in between meals. But it's great that it does it in a healthy way, by providing nutrients, not just suppressing appetite. I take 2 with each meal and with one tablet of Lecithin (which Spirulina should usually be taken with to help it's benefits). I stopped taking it for about 2 weeks when I had an allergic reaction to one of my supplements and just didn't start it up again when the allergic reaction subsided. That was a mistake. My body definitely needs the nutrients in this stuff. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue and it's one of the supplements that makes my life easier.

Spirulina is the staff of life!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

If you take no other supplement, take this one. It is a most potent food source, with myriad benefits--it is a proven immune booster, it improves cognitive functioning, it increases energy, and gives me better hair and nails than when I was a girl (I'm 57).