Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg, 500 Tablets

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1457446 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent results from this wonderful food! I have been eating spirulina for many years and like this product better than any I have tried.

spirulina and chlorella supplements

Posted by Reviewer3233387 on May 14, 2009

Since beginning this product my average blood sugar has decreased to the point that i'm using very little insulin. I look forward to the day i can stop the insulin.

You will feel better every day!

Posted by Reviewer3061544 on Aug 29, 2007

Spirulina is something that makes me feel "better". I was a skeptic but, after using Spirulina, I can't live without it. I feel the difference if I accidentally run out. I had high cholesterol, but when I was tested last time, it was MUCH better. This stuff is a miracle! Try it. You'll like it!

Spirulina is the staff of life!

Posted by Reviewer1561464 on Jan 26, 2007

If you take no other supplement, take this one. It is a most potent food source, with myriad benefits--it is a proven immune booster, it improves cognitive functioning, it increases energy, and gives me better hair and nails than when I was a girl (I'm 57).

excellence rate

Posted by Reviewer2659707 on Mar 23, 2011

I have been using your product for more than a year since I first use Natural Spirulina 500. I am satisfied with its effect that until now I am using the product. I don't get hungry,too during the day since I take the supplement in the evening before I sleep. Thanks.