tired

Posted by madamVi on Jan 26, 2012

i feel more tired....

Excellent quality spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Feb 21, 2012

I like the taste and color of the Now spirulina. I noticed that though it is grown in Hawaii, it has much less iron than the Nutrex brand, which I have been using for quite a while. I prefer the lower iron content, so I'll stick with the Now brand for great quality and price. Spirulina is an excellent whole food supplement, safe, digestible and easy on the system. I eat it frequently, and find it nourishes my entire body, especially great for my joints, inflammation, and good sleep, too.

Better than any vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2236216 on Aug 11, 2008

I'm officially hooked on spirulina. I have tried many vitamins and suppliments but none have been as effective or as simple to take. The small tablets are great compared to the monster pills often associated with vitamins.

A DOSE OF HEALTH!

Posted by Reviewer3160241 on Jun 13, 2008

I don't eat right due to physical struggles and certainly don't get enough of the "greens." A friend recommended that I try spirulina, so I did. I'm amazed at the difference in so much of my body after taking this product the past several months (and I WON'T quit!)--my hair is longer than ever, my nails are unbelievable...(I used to get acrylic nails and now my own nails are so long and hard I can't believe that they are actually mine!) I feel better, less body odor on all fronts in all types of weather (that's a big bonus!). The intestinal flow seems to be working properly... ;-P I could go on and on about this great product. Thank you!

R. Henry

Posted by Reviewer1286520 on Jun 21, 2008

I have taken Spirulina for some time and, a couple of years ago, finally got my husband to take it. We are both in our 60s and love NOW FOODS Spirulina. We think it really enhances our overall health. It is part of our daily routine.

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1372311 on Jun 22, 2008

Products top quality, quick delivery

I just love spirulina!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Mar 09, 2008

Good for my adult acne, loads of energy, I need less hours of sleep on this amazing super food! About this brand, I like these tablets, easier to swallow. Great price!

Execellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2239965 on Jan 15, 2008

Thanks for your speedy delivery of my order.

Brent S.

Posted by Reviewer3328343 on Jan 15, 2008

I have been taken this product for over 2 yrs. and haven't been sick. I normally have sinus problems during the winter months. Not anymore

Great value, greater product!

Posted by Reviewer2773418 on Dec 30, 2007

Excellent product! Haven't found a NOW product that I haven't liked!