NOW Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1612577 on Dec 09, 2009

My husband and I have been using Spirulina by NOW for several years and would not think of buying another brand.

Outstanding Green Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3103692 on Oct 14, 2010

This is the best green supplement I have ever taken. I have tried wheat grass and many others, but Now Foods has a home run with these easy to take tablets. I take 6 of these twice a day, and believe me you won't have to worry about getting enough green veggies. Also they are very easy to take, and I have had no unwanted side effects.

very good.

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Oct 17, 2010

excellent :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2985883 on Sep 18, 2010

Very good source of protein vitamins and minerals. Helps to maintain sport figure

What a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Oct 22, 2010

I really like this brand of spirulina. I used to take capsules but these tablets are much easier to swallow. I will definately continue to buy this product!

Great spirulina

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010

Will order this again and again and again.

Natural Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 08, 2010

I had been buying natural spirulina for unbelievably expensive price for several year. I'm so glad that I found this product. It's all natural and very nice price. Would buy it again.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1977444 on Apr 26, 2011

Can't say I've noticed any changes (not that I expected to) but this stuff is packed with all sorts of goodies. I'm of the belief that a nature made formula is always superior to a vitamin formula made by man. I gave it 5 stars because it's cheap.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer2419652 on Mar 12, 2010

After two weeks of continuous use, I do find that this product makes me calmer. However, I am still observing its effect on me.

Top Quality