good

Posted by ahmedsoliman on Mar 01, 2012

recommend it

Now Foods, 100% Natural Spirulina, 500 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1372311 on Jun 22, 2008

Products top quality, quick delivery

Excellent

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 11, 2011

I am very happy with this product. It takes more than usual to worsen my ME/CFS symptoms after I started using Spirulina. Also I no longer get headaches etc. because I eat too little, as my body has all the nutrients it needs. I don't have any other Spirulina products to compare with.

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

Great alternative to spirulina powder, so much more convenient :) My only issue is that you're supposed to take 6 tablets daily: That's quite a lot, especially if you take other supplements as well..

A great supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Jan 26, 2009

Spirulina in the 500 mg tablets is the way to go for me. Personally, I don't like the powder, because I don't like the taste, and it doesn't dissolve easily in water. The gel caps are too expensive, so the tablets are a nice compromise. Spriulina is probably the best all-around health food supplement, and you simply can't beat the convenience factor!

NOW Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1612577 on Dec 09, 2009

My husband and I have been using Spirulina by NOW for several years and would not think of buying another brand.

Low cost, high quality!

Posted by 5500108764823062481 on Jul 31, 2015

Much more cheaper than other brands but having the same quality and effect. Would buy again.

Spirulina Goodnes

Posted by Reviewer1684467 on Feb 09, 2012

I love spirulina! In 1995 after years of panic attacks...they all left after a few days of taking about 10 spirulina a day! I'm sold on spirulina, wouldn't be without it...

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Aug 03, 2011

You can (probably should, worth doing a bit of research on the internet) take more than 6 a day (what it says on the bottle) - good product, and i love shopping at iherb.

Natural Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 08, 2010

I had been buying natural spirulina for unbelievably expensive price for several year. I'm so glad that I found this product. It's all natural and very nice price. Would buy it again.