amazing product

Posted by 5134121228696110001 on Feb 03, 2015

I bought it for my Mom she has a joint problems and she is getting very well

For knee pain

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 27, 2014

I bought this shark cartilage for a recent knee injury. Hope it will help me recover sooner. I am also taking krill oil, calamari oil and vitamin D, all of which help with inflammation. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page to find out My Favorite Products and my reviews on other products.

Hip pain

Posted by Reviewer1273411 on Nov 19, 2014

I have been taking Glucosamine & Chondroitin for years when I started to have a lot of pain my right hip. I usually sleep on my right side so I was having trouble sleeping with only one position (on my stomach) where I could lay on to get any sleep at all. I thought I was going to have to have a hip replacement. Then I remembered years ago when I was taking shark cartilage to get rid of my carpel tunnel. I started taking three tablets of shark cartilage twice a day and after a couple of weeks the pain is gone and I can sleep an my right side again. This is a great product and I will more than likely take it forever.

shark cartilage

Posted by Reviewer2937425 on Mar 12, 2014

For me simply it works. Good product. Good quality. I suggest, to use, for protection against joins problems as well as for protection against breast cancer.

The real working product

Posted by 5756801214976871209 on Jan 22, 2014

I started to use exactly this product years ago, unfortunately I never orderes directly form Iherb. Now I ordered and I'm really happy. This product works also on the animals, I have dogs, and I give it to daily 1 caps for support the joins, and also works for the ear erecting in the baby age for the cresteds.

100% Pur Shark Cartilage 750mb

Posted by 5082194855658776573 on Jan 09, 2014

I used shark cartilage back in 1996 and helped my knee arthritis to a point of not needing it after 18 months of use. In 2011 my arthritis in my right knee came back. At that time, I was told the glucoscimine was the same as shark cartilage. I took glucoscimine since then, but still have had a LOT of pain with weather changes, more when it is a cold front in the winter months. I then remembered that shark cartilage did me good. With no local supplier, I looked on the internet and found this product. Once I have started taking this product, my knee issues have all but disappeared. This has stopped all the sever pain. This winter there have been little twinges of pain every now and again, but I do not wake up in the middle of the night screaming. I will say that my wife has tried this and for her condition, it has done nothing. I am suffering from ostio-arthritis in my right knee, she has other pain issues which are taking prescription medications to handle. Even though it does not work or her, it works GREAT for me, and will continue to re-order.

Amazing results!

Posted by 4936079187525875393 on Nov 02, 2013

My 10 year old Rotweiller has bad arthritis to the point some days she cannot walk. Since being on this, she has improved beyond my expectations! Amazing product which I will continue to buy....

연골에 좋다고 해서 사봤어요~

Posted by dawoon77 on Jul 14, 2013

왼쪽 발목이 요즘 안좋아서 엑스레이 찍어봤더니 연골이 많이 닳았다고 해서 먹어봤는데 일끝나면 많이 아팠는데 조금 나아진것같아요~ 꾸준히 먹어보려구여!!

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

Good product