Purchased for my father

Posted by Reviewer1715870 on Aug 15, 2010

My father has been on shark cartilage for his knees for only 5 days. He is able to lift his leg up almost pain free. He has stopped his Celebrex!! Wanda

Now Foods, Shark Cartilage, 750 mg

Posted by Reviewer3166680 on Nov 24, 2008

I have been taking Shark Cartilage for well over (12) years now. It was suggested to try for my adult acne and allergies. At the same time it would boost my immune system. I have never had an allergy issue since then, my acne has cleared with the help of Proactive skin care, and can also report I have had only one cold. I take (3) capsules EVERY DAY after lunch along with a few other supplements. I've never had any side effects and plan to continue the rest of my life. I'm now (57), and still feel (37)!!

It's making a difference

Posted by Reviewer2965672 on Mar 09, 2007

My husband has arthritis and scoliosis of the spine and has been using this product for 1 year. It's amazing the difference in his ability to get up and down! This product is the only thing we have added to our lives. It seems to be working!

For knee pain

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 27, 2014

I bought this shark cartilage for a recent knee injury. Hope it will help me recover sooner. I am also taking krill oil, calamari oil and vitamin D, all of which help with inflammation. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page to find out My Favorite Products and my reviews on other products.

Best Shark Cartilage Available

Posted by Reviewer1258681 on Oct 26, 2007

I have taken shark cartilage for many years and feel that the Now brand is the best. It is pure and causes no stomach upset like some other brands.

Finally an alternative to overpriced Cartilage!

Posted by Reviewer2969799 on Jan 26, 2007

Who would have thought you could get the same great product that sells at over half the price in other brands. Been using it for a year and I can't tell the difference. Its just as good as the high priced versions. Thanks again, "Now!"

100% Pur Shark Cartilage 750mb

Posted by 5082194855658776573 on Jan 09, 2014

I used shark cartilage back in 1996 and helped my knee arthritis to a point of not needing it after 18 months of use. In 2011 my arthritis in my right knee came back. At that time, I was told the glucoscimine was the same as shark cartilage. I took glucoscimine since then, but still have had a LOT of pain with weather changes, more when it is a cold front in the winter months. I then remembered that shark cartilage did me good. With no local supplier, I looked on the internet and found this product. Once I have started taking this product, my knee issues have all but disappeared. This has stopped all the sever pain. This winter there have been little twinges of pain every now and again, but I do not wake up in the middle of the night screaming. I will say that my wife has tried this and for her condition, it has done nothing. I am suffering from ostio-arthritis in my right knee, she has other pain issues which are taking prescription medications to handle. Even though it does not work or her, it works GREAT for me, and will continue to re-order.

Now Foods Shark Cartilage - Excellent in all ways

Posted by Reviewer1911445 on Aug 09, 2008

I was very plesed with the delivery, the product has donw me awsome repair of cartilage to date and I would recommend this product very much for cartilage damage treatment.

very effective product

Posted by Reviewer1041425 on Nov 20, 2011

I bought this product for my mother, she has been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. She felt pain in her different joint even when she has taken medicine given by doctor. However when she stopped the medicine and started to take the product, she feel much better than before.

Works great - saves money

Posted by Reviewer2419908 on Jan 03, 2011

I notice a slow but steady improvement in the arthritis pain in my shoulder when I remember to take shark cartilage. I started off with a more expensive brand, but switch to this one and it also works. I have skipped taking it for a couple weeks and the improvements stops. I am happy to find Now Foods brand to save me some money and I am more likely to continue taking it and improving because I can afford it now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »