• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Super for diarrhea predominant IBS

Posted by Reviewer2865609 on Dec 23, 2008

One a day has provided 90% relief from diarrhea with no side-effects. I take one at night before bed. Very good product. I will order again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Jan 02, 2012

Live bacteria and shipped on ice.

Tried and True

Posted by Reviewer3221350 on Apr 13, 2012

Everyone in my family takes this and we all agree with the results. Keeps us healthy and digestive processes balanced. We have tried many other brands and formulas and this is the best we have found. Reliable and balanced.

my stomach is doing so much better

Posted by 4816980516500367612 on Sep 07, 2012

I started taking this product and 'Nature's Answer, Daily Digestive Enzymes' together at the same time so keep that in mind when I say that my stomach has been doing GREAT ever since! No more diarhea, my hemrhoids have disappeared because of that, and just overall my stomach health has been much much better. As someone who has had a lot of trouble in the past I recommend both products (and started using them because my mother recommended them to me so they work great for her too).

The best probiotic Ive tried

Posted by Reviewer2994213 on Oct 26, 2009

Ive spent much,much more money on other brands when they were no better than this one or even as good.This bottle last forever and is the most economical.Good price and service here. Its pretty well tolerated,just some bloating and gas if I skip a few days.Be careful not to take more than directed because you CAN get an overpopulation of good bacteria then get negative side effects,ie. bowel upset. I take 2 at night and I tolerate that well. I just reordered.

The perfect start of the day!

Posted by Reviewer3201809 on Nov 07, 2011

We take one every day before breakfast and feel very good about them!

always a life saver

Posted by Reviewer2258706 on Feb 24, 2009

I buy these for me and my grandmother. it helps to reduce the acid reflux that she has

Now Foods, 4x6 Acidophilus, 120 Capsules, (ice)

Posted by Reviewer3046718 on Apr 22, 2009

These too are very good. I have tried others that I didn't notice any difference so I decided to come back to iHerb to get them. I even have my husband taking them now. It does take a little while to start to notice the difference but we both like them. Hopefully we will be able to get 2 bottles on my next order. I've been sharing mine with him and he says he's feeling better. Thanks again. CJB

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1444582 on Dec 13, 2007

I think this is the best combination I have found.

worth it