5-HTP instead of drugs for good mental health

Posted by Reviewer3121517 on Jan 16, 2009

I started taking 5-HTP several years ago for depression because I did not like the side effects of the drugs I was on. It works very well, and no side effects.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1492291 on Jan 18, 2009

There is a general rule in advertising that if a product cannot be differentiated from its competitors, then it can be called the 'best'. This was originally defined because of a toothpaste advert, but it applies here. Just look around at advertising, its kind of amusing. Now Foods 5-HTP works as well as the other 5-HTP's that I have used. The tablets are a little bigger than some, but probably smaller than others. But who cares, IT WORKS! For anyone not sure about 5-HTP I can only say that for me it is a wonder product, more like a vitamin than a drug. My body was clearly missing something for the last 50 years and my wife loves me taking by 300mg daily, so much so that she now takes 100mg per day too.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1636158 on Feb 20, 2009

NOW has become a preferred brand for me.

5-HTP - best sleep aide on the market

Posted by Reviewer2560771 on Jan 27, 2009

My 19 year old daughter has been having a hard time in the dorm getting to sleep and my sister recommended this product. Happy to say my daughter now sleeps like a baby - better since she didn't sleep much as a baby.

Finally...a Good Night's Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1241770 on Oct 01, 2009

It's true what the other reviews have said. It really helped me sleep so much better and having lots of dreams. Finally waking feeling refreshed. What a relief!

Thankyou iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

After my first order being dealt with so efficiently at iHerb I thought I'd order some 5-HTP because again my nutritionist wanted me to take it because my sleeping pattern is not good. It really does work, my husband is a terrible sleeper but now he takes it too and is sleeping so much better which is helping his mood. Brilliant!! Also it is so much cheaper than in the UK

Helps anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Feb 06, 2009

Helps general anxiety, but not as effective for social.

Trishy

Posted by Reviewer2039326 on Aug 12, 2008

Very relaxing!

5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1700916 on Aug 27, 2008

Have been using this product for some time, but this was the first time we ordered from iherb. The cost was less for a larger bottle than going to the local health food store. Will definitely order here again.

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Aug 27, 2008

This product has really improved my sleeping. Deeper and longer. I don't even have to take it every night. Seems to stay in my system and continues to work.