Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2245885 on Dec 05, 2009

Definetly has pos. effect on mood,outlook and quality of sleep. Appears to diminish appetite too. Does effect dreams. Need to be careful with the dosage as I have experienced some GI upset/effects;but was taking a high dosage(300mg) BID.Will cut back and add Tyrosine back to regime to balance neurotransmitter synthesis.

not as clear as other brand

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Sep 17, 2008

My Dr. recommended 5 HTP for foggy thinking. My first purchase was Natural Balance brand 50 mg. It worked GREAT. I decided to try NOW because I use one of their multi's and have been pleased. But after taking this at 100 mg I am not as clear as I was on the NB brand, although I am better than I was before using anything. I will go back to NB after this.

5 HTP

Posted by Reviewer2721337 on Sep 24, 2008

I haven't been taking this product long enough (about two weeks) to really know if it has the advertised effect on me. I am confused by the directions for taking this brand of 5-HTP as compared to other brands; this one directs the user to take one at bedtime on an empty stomach, my previous brand directs the user to take one 3 - 4 time daily with food; another brand I researched directs the user to take one 2 - 3 times daily with or without food.

Trishy

Posted by Reviewer2039326 on Aug 12, 2008

Very relaxing!

5HTP

Posted by Reviewer1700916 on Aug 27, 2008

Have been using this product for some time, but this was the first time we ordered from iherb. The cost was less for a larger bottle than going to the local health food store. Will definitely order here again.

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Aug 27, 2008

This product has really improved my sleeping. Deeper and longer. I don't even have to take it every night. Seems to stay in my system and continues to work.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 18, 2008

This is one of my favourite supplements. Very good, affordable 5-HTP from NOW Foods. I'm just starting to discover this brand, they have very good supplements.

My Moods

Posted by Reviewer3148357 on Nov 21, 2008

I have been on 5-HTP for about 6 months and I feel it makes a bif difference in my moods. Thanks

Finally...a Good Night's Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1241770 on Oct 01, 2009

It's true what the other reviews have said. It really helped me sleep so much better and having lots of dreams. Finally waking feeling refreshed. What a relief!

Thankyou iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2021082 on May 03, 2009

After my first order being dealt with so efficiently at iHerb I thought I'd order some 5-HTP because again my nutritionist wanted me to take it because my sleeping pattern is not good. It really does work, my husband is a terrible sleeper but now he takes it too and is sleeping so much better which is helping his mood. Brilliant!! Also it is so much cheaper than in the UK