It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2992996 on Nov 19, 2010

In Finland we have now the dark time "kaamos" and the mood is often very low when You can't see the sun enough. 5-htp is giving a good relief and gets my mood up in a good way. The only side-effect is that I'm getting somewhat sleepy so I have to take my pill in the evening before I go to sleep.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2998654 on Mar 17, 2009

After years of being on antidepressants then no longer being able to tolerate them, I've found a much better alternative. 5-HTP is much healthier and, for me, has no side effects. It's an excellent product!

Gold Class Supplement

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 25, 2012

5 HTP is great help if you are feeling a bit down. I have recommended to people and had them come back the same DAY and say they felt better. If you read up about 5HTP you will see a lot of the clinical studies were done with quite high doses - typically 300mg a day. That's why I like this product - it's cheap enough to let you use higher doses if you need. However, do not take 5HTP if you are on prescription anti-depressants as they are a dangerous combination.

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Aug 27, 2008

This product has really improved my sleeping. Deeper and longer. I don't even have to take it every night. Seems to stay in my system and continues to work.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this with feverfew and acetaminophen to stop a migraine in the works. At the first sign of a migraine, I take one 5-HTP, two cpas of feverfew and the Tylenol. This is the first time ever that I have beeen able to beat a migraine without resorting to Ibuprophen or even heavier drugs. Highly recommended.

zzzzz

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Dec 01, 2012

Really helps for sleeping and mood.

product suiability

Posted by 4693645470911685676 on Jul 14, 2016

true to label

Great for energy/mood

Posted by cristal on Dec 18, 2010

My husband was suffering from low energy in the afternoons (adrenal fatigue). He began taking this (at night) and NOW 7-Keto DHEA (a.m. and p.m.) and noticed a quick, remarkable difference.

I use Now Foods, 5-HTP to help me sleep each night because it works!

Posted by Reviewer1375550 on Apr 18, 2010

I use 5HTP each night - about an hour before bedtime to help me sleep and it works every time. I am able to fall asleep and if I have to get up in the night, I'm able to fall back to sleep as well. This product definetly works for me and I will continue to use it.

Focus...Yes

Posted by Reviewer1264209 on Nov 18, 2009

This product was recommended along with L-Tyrosine for the symptoms of ADD, not having good focus. This product has really helped. I'm very happy!