Focus...Yes

Posted by Reviewer1264209 on Nov 18, 2009

This product was recommended along with L-Tyrosine for the symptoms of ADD, not having good focus. This product has really helped. I'm very happy!

magnifico

Posted by Reviewer2560138 on Feb 16, 2010

excelente producto,para la ansiedad.

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2778902 on Feb 19, 2010

Great

5HTP

Posted by Reviewer2966473 on Jan 19, 2010

I take 5HTP for my fibromyalgia. I know this is a product that works for me. Recommended years ago by a naturopath.

This product is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2305178 on Jan 23, 2010

I have been using this product off and on for 10 years. I previously had to be on an anti-depressant for mild to moderate depression but I couldn't stand the side effects any longer so I quit taking the prescription. Whenever I feel that depression coming on again, I start taking 5-HTP and my symptoms disappear within days. It makes me level, makes me feel normal, and has no side-effects. My husband, daughter, and son have taken it at various times to combat depression. We are never without a bottle of 5-HTP in our house.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Feb 01, 2010

Now 5-HTP works as well as the more expensive equivalent my Naturopath prescribed. Same effect for less money. What's not to like.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010

Great product. Thank you!

For me better than zoloft or any other SSRI

Posted by Reviewer1162160 on Aug 23, 2010

I have used it (100mg) 2 weeks now. My mood is better my energy is also. I have still anxiety in some social situations so I might try to take 1-2 caps more per day. It does not make me tired, almost opposite so sometimes I take it in the morning.

Sleep at last

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Jul 08, 2010

I love this stuff in combination with melatonin. I switched to a higher potency of the usual melatonin. I am 75, and I fall asleep usually within 15-20 minutes. It seems to work better the longer I take it.

Works