Finally...a Good Night's Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1241770 on Oct 01, 2009

It's true what the other reviews have said. It really helped me sleep so much better and having lots of dreams. Finally waking feeling refreshed. What a relief!

Excellent sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1011936 on May 24, 2013

My husband and I have been taking this for about 4 months. It really helps us to fall asleep faster and to sleep sounder. We wake up refreshed with no after effects. Great product!

Positive mood

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

I have depression and i have tryed all kind of SSRI-pills without good success. When i'm taking one of these i'm much positive and happier person. It almost pushes me to tink positive way. Works

For me better than zoloft or any other SSRI

Posted by Reviewer1162160 on Aug 23, 2010

I have used it (100mg) 2 weeks now. My mood is better my energy is also. I have still anxiety in some social situations so I might try to take 1-2 caps more per day. It does not make me tired, almost opposite so sometimes I take it in the morning.

Antistress

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014

I'm a full time bus driver so that means stress! I pour out 1/2 of capsule in a small amount of water towards the end of my workday. Ahhhh calm...no grouchiness when I arrive home : )

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1593808 on Jul 20, 2008

I have used this product for several years now and wouldn't go a single day without it.

Great to improve sleep quality

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I am able to get a great sound sleep with this one.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1492291 on Jan 18, 2009

There is a general rule in advertising that if a product cannot be differentiated from its competitors, then it can be called the 'best'. This was originally defined because of a toothpaste advert, but it applies here. Just look around at advertising, its kind of amusing. Now Foods 5-HTP works as well as the other 5-HTP's that I have used. The tablets are a little bigger than some, but probably smaller than others. But who cares, IT WORKS! For anyone not sure about 5-HTP I can only say that for me it is a wonder product, more like a vitamin than a drug. My body was clearly missing something for the last 50 years and my wife loves me taking by 300mg daily, so much so that she now takes 100mg per day too.

Effective, convenient, economical

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on May 03, 2016

We use this to settle mood. Capsules are on the smaller side, and easy for kids to take if need be. Capsule contents are water soluble, and easy to take in juice etc. We buy this a lot, and find it a good price for the dose and format of 5-HTP.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1636158 on Feb 20, 2009

NOW has become a preferred brand for me.