GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010

Great product. Thank you!

Sleep at last

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Jul 08, 2010

I love this stuff in combination with melatonin. I switched to a higher potency of the usual melatonin. I am 75, and I fall asleep usually within 15-20 minutes. It seems to work better the longer I take it.

For me better than zoloft or any other SSRI

Posted by Reviewer1162160 on Aug 23, 2010

I have used it (100mg) 2 weeks now. My mood is better my energy is also. I have still anxiety in some social situations so I might try to take 1-2 caps more per day. It does not make me tired, almost opposite so sometimes I take it in the morning.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2588459 on May 29, 2010

Excellent! Works!

From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

This works good! After a weekend partying i take this with c-1000 and melatonine and i dont have that after E dip

I use Now Foods, 5-HTP to help me sleep each night because it works!

Posted by Reviewer1375550 on Apr 18, 2010

I use 5HTP each night - about an hour before bedtime to help me sleep and it works every time. I am able to fall asleep and if I have to get up in the night, I'm able to fall back to sleep as well. This product definetly works for me and I will continue to use it.

Better than Pharmaceuticals!

Posted by patehosplace on Mar 25, 2010

I have used this product for years on and off. I have been purchasing it for my son more often recently, as he has ADD as well as suffers from depression now and again. Rather than go on damaging drugs, he takes the 5-htp and it has give him a balance frame of mind and told me that he doesn't feel dizzy like he did on the drugs that were prescribed. The NOW brand is great because it's one tablet a day or as needed, so it's easy for him to remember!

Great to improve sleep quality

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I am able to get a great sound sleep with this one.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this with feverfew and acetaminophen to stop a migraine in the works. At the first sign of a migraine, I take one 5-HTP, two cpas of feverfew and the Tylenol. This is the first time ever that I have beeen able to beat a migraine without resorting to Ibuprophen or even heavier drugs. Highly recommended.

zzzzz

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Dec 01, 2012

Really helps for sleeping and mood.