5-htp

Posted by 5305777460607451892 on Mar 19, 2015

very good

SUPER POTENT ANTIDEPRESSANT

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Feb 19, 2015

this product is very effective, one pill will definitely eliminate your depression. i was on prescribed antidepressants since 2003 and i came off "cold turkey" but i felt no withdrawal symptoms because of 5-htp and this is the best way to stop taking them rather than cutting off your dose slowly and painfully i take 5-htp in combination with L-tyrosine.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOTH OF THEM

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps (

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

I use it only in combination with Jarrow Theanine 100mg. It works magic. I retain a good sleep and awake in the morning refreshed :)

Excelent to help a better sleep

Posted by 4757094161486961839 on Jan 05, 2015

Excelent to help a better sleep

A miracle

Posted by 4779726608769960397 on Oct 15, 2014

I have been on anti depressants for 4 years. Initially, the first year it did wonders as I was diagnosed with severe depression but after taking it for a year, I have been constantly trying to get off them. Everytime I do, I slowly wene off them but I relapse everytime I feel it creeping back up. This product has helped me keep off them and stay completely sane! Has completely helped my insomnia from waking up 3x a night to a deep sleep and do not wake up once! My stress from work has gone too. Life has never felt so good and its all thanks to 5-HTP. Highly recommend.

Much-needed Boost

Posted by 4831627012607165864 on Oct 06, 2014

I've been using this product for several months now, and it has helped me wean off chemical anti-depressants. I've gone from 40mg to 5mg of Citalopram (Celexa generic), thanks to this and Now Foods St. John's Wort. I've also added a super-dose of vitamin D3 for mood support. I plan to be off anti-depressants entirely in the next few months. If you're looking for a moderately-priced herbal with very good serotonin support, this may be the one for you as well. I wish you much success in the search!

Amazing product!

Posted by 4731526521336925335 on Sep 29, 2014

I've used NOW Foods' 5-htp for about roughly a month now. I started taking it for OCD, after being on several different SSRIs like Zoloft and Paxil, which didn't do anything for me aside from the nasty side effects. After I used a BCAA supplement for my workouts, which seemingly blocked serotonin, and consequently caused my OCD to spiral out of control (I have the Pure O variant which causes intrusive thoughts), I figured out that my OCD was indeed a serotonin problem, and it only made sense to me that if there wasa supplement that could block serotonin, why wouldn't there be one that helped raise it? So sure enough, my research almost immediatly led me to 5-htp. I gradually built up the dose over the course of days, starting with 100mg before bed time, and eventually ending up at 300mg a day, which is 100mg per meal. Now, after about two weeks I finally started noticing its effects on my mood, and thankfully also my anxiety. I dare say it has greatly decreased my obsessive-compulsive thoughts in general, and those that remain don't bother me as much anymore. I'm convinced it will only get better from here. I recommend this stuff to anyone that tried synthetic medication unsuccessfully and see how it works out for you! I use this in combination with rhodiola rosea root now, which I had used before on its own, and didn't quite help me, but in combination with the 5-htp it further enhances my mood. All in all, to make a long story short, this stuff works!

Best Drug to avoid Depressions

Posted by 5292721239628557157 on Sep 23, 2014

Forget your SSRIs you only need 5-HTP - its more sane for the Brain!

no effeect for 2 weeks.

Posted by MisterPark on Sep 16, 2014

I was taking two weekd this. while taking combined with excercise. I didn't feeling any effects yet.

Great product

Posted by 4748463101269885822 on Sep 09, 2014

This product is fantastic i used it firstly to help gain a better nights sleep. But now i am using it to get more out of floating in isolation tanks