Working amazingly!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 07, 2014

I have been taking 5-HTP for 2 weeks, in combination with a Chinese formula containing valerian and the results are great - I can defintely say I feel more energized and emotionally balanced.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1484391 on Jul 08, 2014

Helps calm me down and sleep better.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer3190072 on Jul 05, 2014

Never had an issue with this product.

no results yet...

Posted by 5729646138997775387 on Jul 01, 2014

i ordered d-htp because of my poor quality of sleep. it's been 4days. but no results yet.. i'll keep on taking then for another couple days to see it they kick in

Not so good as expected

Posted by 5232295890670795300 on Jun 12, 2014

Greatly helps with sleep. After 2 capsules x 100mg - I fall asleep in minutes and feel more refreshed in the morning. But I didn't notice any improvements in my mood - everything is as usual.

Antistress

Posted by francesjoan on Jun 01, 2014

I'm a full time bus driver so that means stress! I pour out 1/2 of capsule in a small amount of water towards the end of my workday. Ahhhh calm...no grouchiness when I arrive home : )

Improved mood

Posted by 4796589484224095850 on May 21, 2014

I don't know whether it's a placebo, but I've definitely started to feel more chipper ever since I started taking these. It hasn't even been a month!

EXCELENTE PRODUCTO

Posted by 5639163636121649112 on May 16, 2014

LA MARCA DE LA COMPAÑIA ES EXCELENTE. MUCHA CALIDAD LO DIGO QUE LO HE PROBADO Y ME DECANTO POR ESTA MARCA EN 5-HTP. NOW FOODS ES EXCELENTE. POR CIERTO MI PEDIDO DE ESTE PRODUCTO NO ME LLEGA DESDE EL 29 DE ABRIL SON 17 DÍAS. ME AGRADECERÍA ME LO ACLARARAN.

Life-changing!

Posted by 5132341719600432696 on Apr 29, 2014

For me, Now 5-HTP has been 'life changing'. I'm 39, I'm a happy, and positive* person who loves life, however i've struggled many years with anxiety & depression on and off, more and more throughout my 30's. Before taking this supplement, on average, I experienced one good week a month (clear head, positive, relaxed, balanced) while the other 3 weeks I was stricken with low mood & anxiety. I put it down to hormones & I was certain there had to be a natural supplement out there (something that wasn't a processed chemical anti anxiety/depression pill with all the negative side effects). For me, 5-HTP from the seed is it. I obviously have had low seratonin levels & overnight, like a miracle, the 5-HTP cleared my 'glue' head and anxiety. I've been taking it for two weeks. It's the first two weeks I've had where I've felt like the old me - relaxed, clear head & able to cope without becoming anxious. Also, I'm a creative person & all the creative channels have opened up again b/c there's space in my mind (I'm no longer overwhelmed with self-defeating thoughts). It feels like a balancer. It hasn't changed my personality in any way or given me any negative side effects. It has only been positive. I feel blessed to have found it and to be able to purchase it from a trusted online shop 'iherb? Before taking, I read the reviews on amazon that offer good advice (take with food initially, carbs,so yr stomach gets used to it) which was very useful. It's amazing - I call it the seed of life :). I hope it works for you too.

5- htp now brand.

Posted by 5498205521158147148 on Apr 18, 2014

Quite mild but effective.