EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

$21.58
$35.99
Savings of: $14.41 (40% off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 527 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 21-25 of 476 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Best of the natural antidepressants..

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Dec 06, 2009

..at least for me and I've tried most of them like RHodiola, b vitamins etc. Takes a few weeks to really get the best effects so keep taking it if you're blue.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Excellent!

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2272508 on May 23, 2010

Read the reviews and decided to try this product. I highly recommend it for being able to reduce stress/anxiety. I take it at night which has helped me to sleep peacefully. When under a lot of stress, I take an extra pill in the mornings...makes my day more manageable.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

مفيد لتحسين الحالة المزاجية

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Hani-Abdel-Kader on Apr 23, 2014

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام هذا المنتج لتحسين الحالة المزاجية لانه مصدر طبيعى للسيروتونين و هو الهرمون المسئول عن تحسين الحالة المزاجية و يطلق عليه هرمون السعادة .. و يصلح كبديل للادوية المضادة للاكتئاب و التى لها اعرض جانبية كثيرة خاصة عندما يتوقف المريض عن استعمالها .. لا ينصح باستعمال هذا المنتج مع اى ادوية مضادة للاكتئاب و يجب استشارة الطبيب أولا .. المنتج قد يسبب نعاسا لذلك يجب تناوله مساء قبل النوم ... لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. و شكرا

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Vivid dreams

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1393364 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't know how well or not these caps work- I've been taking them for a few weeks now and haven't noticed THAT much change, but I've heard that their impact is subtle. However, I immediately started having vivid dreams and just about every morning will remember what I dreamt about the night before. That may or may not be a good thing for some people- for me, it goes either way, since they're not always "happy" dreams. I'll continue to take them until I use up the bottle and then will probably have more insight as to how effective these caps are for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not very effective.

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Nov 17, 2011

This doesn't help me to sleep whether I take it 30mins, one hour or one and a half hours before my sleep. The closer to my bedtime I take it, the more likely I will taste a bitterness in the back of my throat after I lie down on the bed for a while. I really wanted it to work.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 21-25 of 476 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »