I didn't get good results with NOW.

Posted by Reviewer1349105 on Dec 20, 2007

I've used 3 different brands of 5-HTP and I got wonderful results from two of the three. NOW was the one I didn't like because I didn't get anything from it. I took Solaray and Vita-Herb brands and they both have helped tremendously with my anxiety. I personally don't recommend NOW's 5-HTP.

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used this product for more than 5 years, it took away all my depression, and craving for carbs. I am happy and my weight is 40 lbs less. There are no side effects, I take 500 mg daily.

Super pil

Posted by 4689269949826605819 on Nov 06, 2013

De eerste keer dat ik een 5 htp had besteld heb ik deze van een duurder merk besteld ik had meerdere suplementen van Now-Foods die veel goedkoper waren maar wel een goede kwaliteit Hadden ook deze pil doet niet onder aan de duurdere merken Je voelt je veel prettiger en je slaapt zalig. Als je iets aan deze review heb zeg dan yes.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Sep 02, 2015

This product is as good or better than the ridiculously expensive pharmaceutical grade 5 HTP my doctor sells. I have switched over permanently to this NOW brand. I'm saving money without losing results.

It's my miracle cure

Posted by 5444565716563582982 on Oct 20, 2015

I've been feeling mentally unwell, lethargic, anxious for the last 15 years, which has progressively gotten worse. It took me great effort to get out of bed, shower and get myself to work. Docs put me on valdoxan, worked brilliantly for 8 months then just stopped working and me me irritable. I weaned myself off and took 100mg 5htp in the night, b complex vitamins in the day and I have to say, I feel like my old self circa 1999. It's a great feeling!!! I'm more energised, rarely irritated, no more mood swings. My migraines are less frequent. I'm happier. I'm able to get out of bed, shower, and just love life. I'll keep buying this until it stops working. Hopefully never.