Dee

Posted by Reviewer1547002 on Oct 05, 2008

This product is restricted in Australia - because of a bad batch of Tryptophan many years ago (from Japan I believe) you need to get a script from a doctor. I went to fill the script and was shocked at the price. $65AUD for about 50 capsules! Your product is superior and much much cheaper. I take it to help me sleep.

Sandi

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Sep 05, 2008

Really works for depression. I'd recommend it to anyone. Much better than pharmaceutial.

Tinnitus - Ageing - Energy

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 22, 2010

This product keeps me moving, helps my skin, disposition and tinnitus' should I skip my regimen it down plays my energy level and my tinnitus peaks. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. Highly recommended to anyone trying to improve his or her quality of health.

Now Foods 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1456970 on Nov 06, 2011

I've been using Now Foods 5-HTP for years and I've never found anything as good.

Life-changing!

Posted by 5132341719600432696 on Apr 29, 2014

For me, Now 5-HTP has been 'life changing'. I'm 39, I'm a happy, and positive* person who loves life, however i've struggled many years with anxiety & depression on and off, more and more throughout my 30's. Before taking this supplement, on average, I experienced one good week a month (clear head, positive, relaxed, balanced) while the other 3 weeks I was stricken with low mood & anxiety. I put it down to hormones & I was certain there had to be a natural supplement out there (something that wasn't a processed chemical anti anxiety/depression pill with all the negative side effects). For me, 5-HTP from the seed is it. I obviously have had low seratonin levels & overnight, like a miracle, the 5-HTP cleared my 'glue' head and anxiety. I've been taking it for two weeks. It's the first two weeks I've had where I've felt like the old me - relaxed, clear head & able to cope without becoming anxious. Also, I'm a creative person & all the creative channels have opened up again b/c there's space in my mind (I'm no longer overwhelmed with self-defeating thoughts). It feels like a balancer. It hasn't changed my personality in any way or given me any negative side effects. It has only been positive. I feel blessed to have found it and to be able to purchase it from a trusted online shop 'iherb? Before taking, I read the reviews on amazon that offer good advice (take with food initially, carbs,so yr stomach gets used to it) which was very useful. It's amazing - I call it the seed of life :). I hope it works for you too.

I have poor blood circulation

Posted by Reviewer1249251 on Jan 26, 2009

I bought Garlic & Ginger , Ginger Root , Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate caps. And I use Calcium tablets. Garlic Ginger Root and Lechithin improve blood circulation I thought. Lechithin , 7-KETO , 5-HTP and Potassium Citrate and Calcium improve autonomic nerve , maybe. I feel became better than I had them. But Lechithin tablet is very large , Be carefull when you have this. My esophagus damaged while a few days.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Aug 26, 2010

I use this with melatonin every night and find it is the best sleeping aid. I was on sleeping tablets for many years, due to incessant tinnitus and found myself feeling the residual drugged feeling, in the morning but with 5 HTP and melatonin, I go into the best sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1190932 on Jun 10, 2009

My wife has daily wicked headaches. This seems to be the only natural pill that works.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer3155280 on Sep 16, 2011

I actually feel good on it. Been on st johns and that didn't do much for me. I like it!!! Puts me in a better mood. But, doesn't help w sleep for me though. Price is good too.

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer3287921 on Jun 30, 2011

My mood is better and more stable. Cannot figure out any other reason than starting with 5-HTP. Only kind of down side is that dreams have become wicked..