Now Foods, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 120 Vcaps

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Aug 26, 2010

I use this with melatonin every night and find it is the best sleeping aid. I was on sleeping tablets for many years, due to incessant tinnitus and found myself feeling the residual drugged feeling, in the morning but with 5 HTP and melatonin, I go into the best sleep and wake up feeling refreshed.

Tinnitus - Ageing - Energy

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 22, 2010

This product keeps me moving, helps my skin, disposition and tinnitus' should I skip my regimen it down plays my energy level and my tinnitus peaks. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. Highly recommended to anyone trying to improve his or her quality of health.

Worth trying

Posted by girlgonevegan on Jun 16, 2011

I'm a very skeptical person and I tend to think it doesn't help anything, BUT I'm so much happier, lost 4 pounds and I'm sleeping better. Maybe it's just placebo/coincidence, maybe 5-HTP works for real. The bad thing is that I don't want to stop taking it!

Helps me to sleep like a baby

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

I'm perimenopausal and for the past year was having sleep problems. Although having no difficulty getting to sleep, I'd not fall into a deep enough sleep and so be waking up several times during the night. Oftentimes I wouldn't get back to sleep at all and would lie awake until morning - very annoying and very tiring! I didn't want to take medication and upon doing some research found that 5-HTP can help with sleep problems. I was sceptical, but to my delight found that 5-HTP worked almost straight away. One of these taken before bedtime works a treat, so that now I wake up in the night usually only once (for a bathroom visit) and after can go straight back to sleep again. Occasionally I've slept through the night without taking at all - result! I'm now on my 2nd bottle and will continue taking it. I can't recommend it highly enough to anyone who's suffering from sleep problems similar to what I used to experience.

5-HTP IS A LIFE SAVER!

Posted by Reviewer1448228 on Nov 21, 2010

I truly feel like this product has changed my life. I suffer from six subtypes of ADHD and this product has helped me beyond belief. As part of my symptoms, typically I can get locked into negative thought paterns, obsessive thinking and various other mental stresses but thanks to 5HTP I can safely say, my thinking has become more positive and feel like i can process my thoughts more easily. My obsessiveness has gone from a 10 to a 4. Thanks IHERB!