Doesn`t work

Posted by Reviewer2552574 on Mar 09, 2012

I have major depressive disorder and this stuff absolutely doesn`t work. I have just nausea and vivid dreams :(.

drowziness

Posted by Reviewer2400692 on Mar 04, 2009

hi from sweden everything with iherb went perfect and i will continue order from the company, good job iherb. now to the 5-htp.. it made me feel drowzy, tired and sick to my stomach, also i small increase in heartrate. i tok 200mg now i have to take 100 every morning, i will give it a couple of weeks and then quit if it doesnt get better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2214959 on Jan 21, 2009

5HTP is a great supplement for those people that suffer from food cravings like me, specifically sugar and carbs cravings. The Now Foods 5-HTP is great because it comes in Vcaps, and it comes at a great price. I'm very satisfied with the product and the service from iHerb.

Helps with serotonin

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Jul 23, 2009

Dr. told me to take 200-300 mg of 5-Htp to improve serotonin for depression and migraines. It helps about 70%. Take before bed since it can make you sleepy. I take 400 mg SAM-e to help more.

Always a basic.

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on May 01, 2008

Not a day goes by without a 5-HTP. I have severe clinical depression and it's treated beautifully with this and St. John's Wort. My husband takes it too. The pharmaceutical antidepressants have too many side effects for me.

Quality Product!

Posted by Reviewer2623455 on May 08, 2008

I have tried other brands of 5HTP and prefer Now Foods.

5-HTP for Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1586404 on Jun 13, 2008

I take this every night and get more restful sleep. I haven't seen any indication it curbs my appetite as some say, but I'll take it for the sleep.

Say goodbye to mild depression

Posted by Reviewer2398746 on Jul 14, 2006

NOW 5HTP is consistent and gets the job done

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on May 06, 2010

Dramatic effect. Moods and irritability transformed. Life changer for the rest of the family.Highly recommend if you're trying to avoid medication.

I've been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer1012974 on Oct 19, 2010

This is my tried and true mood booster and sleep aid for fibromyalgia. It can't take away the pain, but it can help you cope, and it helps make sleep a little easier.