great to help you sleep

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Sep 08, 2014

really helps me stay asleep at night. At last I am not waking up every couple of hours

Good

Posted by 4839205262637925967 on Dec 23, 2013

Good

Super!

Posted by NataSom on Dec 15, 2013

I heard about the wonderful effect of these capsules, but only tried them myself, convinced of their quality. I recommend. Act as promised in the description.

5HTP

Posted by 4778550086171809609 on Sep 08, 2013

Very good

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on Mar 26, 2012

Brilliant to be able to get the brand my Naturopath recommended at much cheaper prices than I can get it anywhere else in Australia. This is helping me to have a deeper sleep. Your site is saving me a small fortune with 2 in our family with Chronic Fatigue! Thankyou.

no problem with product

Posted by Reviewer1954748 on Nov 02, 2011

I give it to my husband for helping him stop smoking, but no luck yet

now foods 5-htp,

Posted by Reviewer1267729 on Oct 22, 2011

very satisfied

Depression Sufferer

Posted by Reviewer1318021 on Oct 01, 2011

I have been a sufferer of major depression for 15 years & have been on many forms of anti-depressants. I was sick & tired of the side effects of prescription drugs & have been seeking an alternative for years. A naturopath suggested I try HTP. I researched the ingredients & found this product & this website in the process. Finally after years of searching I have found a product that works for me. Whilst it's not cured me of my depression, it has lifted the disease to a point where I can cope. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH PRESCRIPIVE MEDICATION SUCH AS SSRI'S...I found this out the hard way. Please talk to your doctor if you consider using it. I could not live without this product! I really appreciate the effeciency with which iherb.com processes my orders & the great service it provides GREAT PRODUCT GREAT SITE THANKYOU!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Aug 25, 2011

Very good .I find I sleep a lot better and no anxiety during the day ,brilliant product and fantastic service

Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1778042 on Jul 22, 2011

If I miss a couple days, I'm on the VERY EDGE! Thank you IHerb!