Excellent!!!!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

After chronic sleep problems for 20 years, this finally got me to sleep. You need to take it immediately before you get into bed otherwise your brain will product chemicals to fight it if you carry on staying up. Turn the lights down low, swallow a pill, climb into bed and sweet dreams!!! I also had other issues aside from insomnia. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and Insomnia - and don't need the 5-HTP anymore. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5136932930875589514 on Aug 14, 2014

my naturopath was reckoning this would be the cure all. I have had adrenal fatigue and some very weird neurological symptoms for a few years. of course depressed and exhausted. This product made me feel unwell in the stomach when I took it in the morning (supposed to take it on an empty stomach) and made me feel like I was being dragged under when I took it at night. Weird foggy feeling the next day. After much research I found out about Siberian Ginseng and Licorice (same brand) and the results after a week are much more impressive than the 5HTP. Keep trying till you find the thing that works for you - it can take a while.

Just started taking these

Posted by 5412509701352398712 on Mar 18, 2014

Just started taking these. Will update in a month

Really helps!

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Feb 05, 2014

Helps with anxiety level.

Couldn't live without.

Posted by 5188144065634383417 on Dec 28, 2013

This is a great quality 5-Htp. I take it in conjunction with an SSRI (5 hours apart) and it really enhances the effect. It has stabilized my mood and I find I cope better with life in general.

i likey

Posted by 5148195485089364097 on Nov 13, 2013

hard to know if really effective, but its cheap enough to try a bottle

Bought it for food cravings but

Posted by Reviewer1467851 on Oct 21, 2012

I don't think it worked but I haven't slept as good for a long time and I feel very good when I take it so might keep it for those winter downhill moments.

Wow what a difference.

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Oct 05, 2011

This is amazing and I feel soooooo much better since I started taking it. 50mg works well for me and I find that I don;t become jittery. Get into folks !!

milder for stomach

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Aug 07, 2011

It's milder for stomach than some other brands. It helps with mood, the effect also seems milder than other brand. As I have sensitive stomach, I'll use it instead of the stronger one.

J.Brewer

Posted by Reviewer1214447 on Jun 24, 2011

Have long taken 5-htp for fibromyalgia... I take it now at night as a sleep aid, 100 mg. Works well !!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »