Now Foods, 5-HTP, 50 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1834949 on Sep 11, 2010

I bought 5HTP to calm my nerves and hopefully get a decent night sleep. Ar first, I was confused whether to take it at night or in the morning. After trying both times, I discovered it was best to take at night, get a great night sleep and still be somewhat calm during the following day. The bonus is it stopped my nervous eating habits.

worth every penny and then some

Posted by Reviewer2425176 on May 31, 2009

I am so very grateful I found this product! Severe PMDD was completly ruining my life for 2-3 weeks every single month. I turned into a complete emotional wreck, touchy about every little thing, angry beyond belief and super depressed! I started taking just 50mg right at bedtime and what a huge difference! I feel so much more sane and in control. As a matter of fact, my fiancee did not even realize what part of my cycle I was in until I mentioned it to him!

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2943286 on Mar 26, 2010

This is helpful for brain function and mood improvement. I tolerate this brand well. I was not able to use some other forms of 5-HTP.

Mental Health and Sleeplessness

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 16, 2012

This supplement helps me balance out mentally when I am feeling blue for no reason. Also helps when I occasionally have trouble sleeping. Great for balancing out the seratonin levels. I don't take it all the time, just when I feel I need it.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Feb 15, 2008

I used to use this, my wife does now. It's a very high quality 5HTP and does what it should. I can't take it anymore due to lower GI difficulties caused by it, but I do recommend it if one doesn't have that problem. Of all the 5HTP products, this IMO is the best value.