Jury's out

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Apr 28, 2009

I've only been taking this for two weeks, to alleviate hormone imbalance to lose belly fat, but cannot report any change whatsoever. I plan to finish the bottle because some reported changes after 4 weeks.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Apr 01, 2008

I think this product has great promise, as w/ most supplements, you need at least 2-3 months to know for sure.

no difference.

Posted by Reviewer1390256 on Aug 20, 2010

I have been taking it and almost finished the first bottle now, but still I have not seen any results whatsoever, not even a boost of energy. Will not continue.

An interesting early experience but then...

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Mar 30, 2009

Shortly after first taking 100mgs there was a relaxation sensation in my head and behind my eyes. It was not unpleasant. It felt as if my brain was awakening from a foggy sleep. When the sensation left my head as it did shortly afterwards it seemed to move downwards through my body to my feet and toes. Following this I felt more alert and focused. My wife, when she took the same dosage failed to feel any impact. As she tends to be something of a depressive interestingly her mood became more buoyant throughout the day but it also seemed to have made her more intrepid! Sleep for myself on the first night was very light and I was more aware of my dreams with a ready recollection of them the next day (I do not enjoy remembering dreams). Normally I sleep for around 6.5 hours but last evening after 4.5 hours I was wide awake and ready to tackle the day ahead. I lay for another hour before arising and only did so as the bed became uncomfortable. I too felt the thermionic effect but did not feel any more energetic. On taking the same dosage this morning it was not accompanied by the relaxation feelings but the thermionic effect was powerful. An interesting substance that will not deter me from taking the standard form of DHEA which I will probably take along with the 7-keto. On the third day I took 3 capsules of 100mgs over the course of the day and by 2130 hrs was very sleepy. As a night-owl who seldom retires before 0200 hrs this was unusual. I slept around the clock and had very vivid dreams. Upon arising took another 100mgs and immediately felt sleepy and returned to bed where I slept and dreamed for the next 2 hours. Upon arising I placed a small amount of the powder beneath my tongue and for the next 2 hours felt tetchy! My wife who took the 100mgs capsules each day by the third day felt tired and had to sleep in the afternoon; she also felt tetchy so the indications are that this 7-keto may build-up in the body. It depleted the energy levels of both of us and increased the body heat of my wife as if she had hot-flashes which were constant. Those 100mg capsules would appear to be an overdose level and probably should be avoided. Neither my wife nor I felt anything that we could term beneficial so a thumbs-down for the 7-keto and back to the more safer product of the original DHEA.

truly a SUPER SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 08, 2009

For a first order, you can type in code YEK017 to get $5 off. Okay, here's my story: I'm 36, female, and I started taking 7-Keto about six months ago because I was most interested in its energy-producing effects, as well as its immune boosting qualities, since I experience severe "chronic fatigue syndrome" (but hey, it could just be called "tired and run-down in general"). I take two 100 mg. capsules a day. I've tried many many supplements over the years, and this is DEFINITELY THE BEST. That's right, it's NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK. I honestly feel I cannot live my life without it. Not only does it give me sustained, non-crash energy (don't worry if you feel nervous at first; that "caffeine buzz" feeling goes away after your body gets used to it), but I also get sick less with colds and flus. To top it off, I've slimmed down about five pounds. Though I wish I could say it cured my depression like another customer did, I can say that this is the finest product I've ever found to address chronic issues of low energy, metabolism, and immunity.

good sutff been buying this brand for years

Posted by Reviewer3346300 on Jul 13, 2009

this is some of the best keto dhea out there.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Very helpful.

Keeping my muscle

Posted by Reviewer2944029 on Jun 23, 2010

This is so helpful for helping to keep muscle mass.

Useful for energy and migraines

Posted by Reviewer2947251 on Feb 19, 2011

This is one of the things I take for my frequent migraines. If I don't take it regularly I will have 2 or 3 debilitating migraines a week. I also prefer this to DHEA supplement as when I take the dhea supplement I become depressed.

Wow it really works !!!

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Jan 17, 2011

This is the best on the market. I have found I have more energy,I feel less tense and very clear headed. I have been taking for about two weeks and I haven't noticed any weight loss but I am slim anyway so I didn't purchase for that reason. Thanks once again iherb.