Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Apr 01, 2008

I think this product has great promise, as w/ most supplements, you need at least 2-3 months to know for sure.

Jury's out

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Apr 28, 2009

I've only been taking this for two weeks, to alleviate hormone imbalance to lose belly fat, but cannot report any change whatsoever. I plan to finish the bottle because some reported changes after 4 weeks.

no difference.

Posted by Reviewer1390256 on Aug 20, 2010

I have been taking it and almost finished the first bottle now, but still I have not seen any results whatsoever, not even a boost of energy. Will not continue.

An interesting early experience but then...

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Mar 30, 2009

Shortly after first taking 100mgs there was a relaxation sensation in my head and behind my eyes. It was not unpleasant. It felt as if my brain was awakening from a foggy sleep. When the sensation left my head as it did shortly afterwards it seemed to move downwards through my body to my feet and toes. Following this I felt more alert and focused. My wife, when she took the same dosage failed to feel any impact. As she tends to be something of a depressive interestingly her mood became more buoyant throughout the day but it also seemed to have made her more intrepid! Sleep for myself on the first night was very light and I was more aware of my dreams with a ready recollection of them the next day (I do not enjoy remembering dreams). Normally I sleep for around 6.5 hours but last evening after 4.5 hours I was wide awake and ready to tackle the day ahead. I lay for another hour before arising and only did so as the bed became uncomfortable. I too felt the thermionic effect but did not feel any more energetic. On taking the same dosage this morning it was not accompanied by the relaxation feelings but the thermionic effect was powerful. An interesting substance that will not deter me from taking the standard form of DHEA which I will probably take along with the 7-keto. On the third day I took 3 capsules of 100mgs over the course of the day and by 2130 hrs was very sleepy. As a night-owl who seldom retires before 0200 hrs this was unusual. I slept around the clock and had very vivid dreams. Upon arising took another 100mgs and immediately felt sleepy and returned to bed where I slept and dreamed for the next 2 hours. Upon arising I placed a small amount of the powder beneath my tongue and for the next 2 hours felt tetchy! My wife who took the 100mgs capsules each day by the third day felt tired and had to sleep in the afternoon; she also felt tetchy so the indications are that this 7-keto may build-up in the body. It depleted the energy levels of both of us and increased the body heat of my wife as if she had hot-flashes which were constant. Those 100mg capsules would appear to be an overdose level and probably should be avoided. Neither my wife nor I felt anything that we could term beneficial so a thumbs-down for the 7-keto and back to the more safer product of the original DHEA.

working!

Posted by Reviewer1605837 on Apr 26, 2009

My husband has lost some weight using this. He didn't change anything just added this supplement. Now me one the other hand, have not lost any weight. darn!

Recommended alternative to regular DHEA.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Mar 04, 2009

Recent research shows this substance to be a highly effective aid in maintaining an optimal state of overall health.

good sutff been buying this brand for years

Posted by Reviewer3346300 on Jul 13, 2009

this is some of the best keto dhea out there.

7-Keto works great

Posted by Reviewer1829031 on Sep 27, 2009

Definitely speeds up metabolism.

truly a SUPER SUPPLEMENT

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 08, 2009

For a first order, you can type in code YEK017 to get $5 off. Okay, here's my story: I'm 36, female, and I started taking 7-Keto about six months ago because I was most interested in its energy-producing effects, as well as its immune boosting qualities, since I experience severe "chronic fatigue syndrome" (but hey, it could just be called "tired and run-down in general"). I take two 100 mg. capsules a day. I've tried many many supplements over the years, and this is DEFINITELY THE BEST. That's right, it's NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK. I honestly feel I cannot live my life without it. Not only does it give me sustained, non-crash energy (don't worry if you feel nervous at first; that "caffeine buzz" feeling goes away after your body gets used to it), but I also get sick less with colds and flus. To top it off, I've slimmed down about five pounds. Though I wish I could say it cured my depression like another customer did, I can say that this is the finest product I've ever found to address chronic issues of low energy, metabolism, and immunity.

7 keto DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1022497 on Aug 25, 2010

The product didn't help, but it may have just been because I didn't need it, at least in this form. The important thing is that I very much enjoyed purchasing from IHerb. You carry a large selection, I received the product quickly and you charged a fair rate for postage. Thank you. I will buy from you again, and recommend you to others. Andrea Christos