7 keto the most effective form of DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Sep 11, 2010

7 keto doesn't have the dark side effects of simple DHEA. This is an important adjunct to hormone therapy as a person ages. I suggest that a person consider pregnenolone and perhaps other gender specific hormone supplements in conjunction with this for best effect. Effects will be increased vitality and mental acuity.

great

Posted by Reviewer2262164 on Mar 13, 2010

I've been taking this for a few weeks. Before that I was taking regular DHEA. This seems better.Just a little more energy, better mood. Mild appetite suppressor. I'll stick with it. I like NOW foods quality.

Keeping my muscle

Posted by Reviewer2944029 on Jun 23, 2010

This is so helpful for helping to keep muscle mass.

Tentatively floored

Posted by Reviewer2253579 on Jun 27, 2010

I've been on 7-keto for about a month now, and I have to agree with the reviewer who had learning difficulties: I've had problems reading and concentrating all my life, and 7-keto seems to improve this area of my life tremendously. Full disclosure: i'm always working to improve myself. But nothing I've done has made it easier for me to read -- or has made me enjoy work as much as I have. Doing tasks has become way more pleasurable now. Also I for sure feel the thermogenic effects. A while after i take this, i feel VERY warm, and often become coated with a thin sheen of sweat. I'm not really taking this to lose weit, so I'm not really tracking that, but if I do lose weight, all the better!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Mar 12, 2010

My husband takes this for overall better health (he's in his fifties) and it seems to help him.

Now Foods 7-KETO DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer2859011 on Mar 27, 2008

Great product, great price.

from belly fat to belly flat

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Jul 05, 2008

CW Randolph, MD recommended this one plus others. Good price and as usual f-a-s-t shipping.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer2102485 on Feb 12, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now with my husband, we have also been doing a reduced calorie diet, we feel our weight is coming off quicker than previous times when we have just tried dieting, my husband has lost 6.5kg in 3 weeks which is amazing as he usually struggles to lose weight.

Carolyn

Posted by Reviewer2423794 on Jan 10, 2009

Helping me lose weight !

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Jan 14, 2009

Very good product; excellent shipping.