Caution! Check out recent studies on effect of DHEA, even in 7-KETO form!

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Nov 22, 2008

I've used this product in the past, but recommend to anyone considering it, that they check the web for the most recent studies on side effects of DHEA use. Most 7-KETO manufacturers claim that 7-KETO doesn't have the side effects of regular DHEA, but recent studies cast significant doubt on that claim.

Losing weight gradually

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

After surgical menopause losing weight is next to impossible. This is helping in addition to cider vinegar by Now Foods and 7-KETO by Now Foods.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2934595 on Nov 18, 2008

I have been on this for the last 6 months, and the results are pretty amazing as the fat seems to be dropping off, and muscle is taking it's place. You do need to watch because I really think 200mg was too much for my system, had to adjust down, irratibility set in, and muscle twitch. I use the 25 mg to substitute in along with the 100 mg to give me a dose of roughly 125mg daily. Adjust according to your weight.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 29, 2008

Using this in conjunction with CLA, and have had significant fat loss in a short time. Good product!

They are working

Posted by Reviewer2487283 on Nov 19, 2009

I take Now 7-Keto with green tea extract, taking the green tea extract alone felt nothing, but after adding the 7-Keto for 3 days, by 530 am I'm up trying to get rid of covers from the boost in metabolism. (I don't get up at 530 am for nothing) I would recommend this product. It's like any other natural supplement it takes time to build up in your system to start working, you didn't deplete overnight and you can't supplement overnight and expect it to work.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2161520 on Oct 08, 2009

I have been taking the 7-KETO with the Relora and have found I stay calmer, think more clearly, have more energy, lower appedite and sleep well at night also!

Do not buy it's expensive and no result

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

This product did nothing for me. I spend a lot of money every year at iherb trying so many products and though some work, most do not...

So Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer3186988 on Feb 22, 2012

Just opened my box and it was empty.Contact iherb and they say customs must of taken it.And told not there problem, not very nice customer service. If you live in Canada do not order this product from iherb because you will waste your money.I am so dissapointed with iherb.Will most likely not order from iherb again.

Waste of $$$

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Apr 21, 2012

Recommended by Dr. Oz, this particular formula did not do anything to help me lose weight, if I follow same diet as I normally do. Wish I could get my hard earned $$$ back!!

It really helps with my bipoliar II

Posted by Reviewer2577812 on Jan 20, 2009

I have been years off and on seroxat, Discover 7-Keto here on IHERB, reading reviews off al kinds of things.This seams a good product for weight and depresion.Well Glad that I have ordert!! Now my moods are from a 5/6, tho a mostly 7 soms 8. I have now my daugther on the 7-Keto,for the seem problems.Please if you also have this, GIVE IT A TRY. THANKS SO MATCH,....oh and my weight is slowly going down also,and lots off energie now 51 years jong Diana,from the Netherlands