Doing what Dr. Oz claims

Posted by 5076295077079805686 on Apr 23, 2012

I have been taking this product for two weeks and day one noticed a decline in appetite and cravings. It does what it is supposed to do.

Waste of $$$

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Apr 21, 2012

Recommended by Dr. Oz, this particular formula did not do anything to help me lose weight, if I follow same diet as I normally do. Wish I could get my hard earned $$$ back!!

I think they work

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 12, 2012

Middle area certainly looks flatter. In late 40's. Also pick me up. Find I dont need coffee now.

7 Keto, DHEA Metabolite

Posted by Reviewer1233518 on Apr 10, 2012

haven't been taking regularly enough to notice a difference yet.

Keto 7

Posted by Reviewer3156590 on Apr 08, 2012

To early for me to give an accurate account really. I am taking 2/100 mg tablets at morning & with dinner. @ weeks now. I am 40, weight=178. I am not getting the hot flash some talk about. I do feel less bloated and seem to eat less at most meals. I do not exercise other than a 20 to 30 minute walk 6 days a week (which we just started last week) and some light yard work. I do not expect any heart issues honestly.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1679881 on Mar 22, 2012

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2477605 on Mar 21, 2012

Did not stop my hot flashes like just DHEA does.

great product for energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1849925 on Feb 23, 2012

I am a bit skeptical about loosing weight through taking supplements, but I ordered this product because just most reviewers have positive experience in keeping great energy. This product indeed gives me great energy and keeps me in good mood, and it doesn't give me jitters. now i take one in the morning and one after lunch, never feel tired or low in energy during work again. FABULOUS! i'll definitely come back for this product.

So Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer3186988 on Feb 22, 2012

Just opened my box and it was empty.Contact iherb and they say customs must of taken it.And told not there problem, not very nice customer service. If you live in Canada do not order this product from iherb because you will waste your money.I am so dissapointed with iherb.Will most likely not order from iherb again.

Great product