Now Food 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1673868 on Nov 23, 2009

I take 50 mg per day of DHEA, but when I added this product to the mix (1 per day); it gave me a headache and it made me hungry...go figure.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2408123 on Oct 26, 2010

I took this product for two weeks. I got really depressed, and did not loose any weight. Other than that I still had an apppetite.

Must stop taking it because I'm so tired all the time. It's affecting all areas of life

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Oct 09, 2010

I've been taking it with CLA for a little bit more than a week and I believe that it's messing up my hormones because whenever I have hormones inbalance, I have yeast infection. Also, I've been extremely tired. So tired that I didn't go to the gym once during my time taking these supplement, which is very strange and I can feel that my tireness is actually escalating. Today is Saturday and i took those supplement with some food at noon (slept till noon....tired), no motivation to leave the house and I went back to bed at 4 pm (really sleepy), just woke up because of hunger (had to tear myself away from the bed). It's 8 pm right now. Im sure I could sleep some more if I allowed myself too. And I know I'll have no problem sleeping tonight.

Low adrenal function

Posted by Reviewer2587429 on Jul 30, 2009

I have been using these for about a year as part of treatment to help with low adrenal function, they are fine.

44 y.o.

Posted by Reviewer2698310 on Jan 06, 2009

Really noticed a change in body composition and an increase in appetite but the extra calories have NOT turned to bodfat. This will be a staple supplement for me now with CoQ10 and Adam (also NOW Foods products). Great price and great service.

The Master Hormone without the worry

Posted by Reviewer3001682 on Jul 22, 2008

I take two for thermogenic effects without the potential of overdosing on DHEA.

Raising basil temperature

Posted by Reviewer2954285 on Nov 04, 2008

Took a few months, but now I am at 97.0 + on my basil temperature using this and 7-keto daily.

I believe it's working

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this for 2 months straight, exercising and changed my diet and I believe this has helped me with weight control. It took a little over a month for me to see any results, but now I don't want to be without this stuff!

7-KETO.DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3139020 on May 11, 2010

I have been taking this for years. I used to get it from GNC but they stopped selling it so I found it on I-Herb. I swear this has improved my immune system because I rarely get ill and even a cold does not last long. I am not sure this is the cause of my good health but I will keep taking it as long as I can afford it.

for adrenals

Posted by burdypie on Sep 28, 2010

am taking this to keep my adrenals afloat,skin is already vastly better, alertness is better also. Early times yet though.This is a product unable to get in Aus, very pleased with dosage and initial results, not having to have straight Dhea which has more side effects, compounded by a chemist..this is so much cheaper, I appreciate it greatly.