Now Food 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1673868 on Nov 23, 2009

I take 50 mg per day of DHEA, but when I added this product to the mix (1 per day); it gave me a headache and it made me hungry...go figure.

Must stop taking it because I'm so tired all the time. It's affecting all areas of life

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Oct 09, 2010

I've been taking it with CLA for a little bit more than a week and I believe that it's messing up my hormones because whenever I have hormones inbalance, I have yeast infection. Also, I've been extremely tired. So tired that I didn't go to the gym once during my time taking these supplement, which is very strange and I can feel that my tireness is actually escalating. Today is Saturday and i took those supplement with some food at noon (slept till noon....tired), no motivation to leave the house and I went back to bed at 4 pm (really sleepy), just woke up because of hunger (had to tear myself away from the bed). It's 8 pm right now. Im sure I could sleep some more if I allowed myself too. And I know I'll have no problem sleeping tonight.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2408123 on Oct 26, 2010

I took this product for two weeks. I got really depressed, and did not loose any weight. Other than that I still had an apppetite.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Dec 15, 2010

It is good stuff, but you still need plenty of exercise. With correct work out and 7-keto, you will be able to go back the shape when you were 25. I see the result in a month time.

Actually seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer1014741 on Apr 15, 2011

I am surprised. Since I've started taking Now Foods 7-KETO, I am seeing weight control. I'm actually loosing some weight, and realizing more results from the healthier lifestyle I've adopted. This supplement seems to take me beyond that "barrier" that would always keep me about the same. I do pay attention to what I eat, and I do get exercise almost daily. This seems to assist me in a positive way. I take 100 mg capsule twice daily. I plan to keep taking it!

really helps

Posted by Reviewer2050660 on Sep 27, 2011

as ive gotten older this supplement has really help me keep weight from being stored on me mid section.

Great Stuff ...

Posted by Reviewer1069590 on Jul 28, 2011

I'm a 51-year-old woman who has been having energy issues for over a year. I've finally gotten my chemistry under control using this product, twice a day, in conjunction with Co-Q10 & L-Glutamine. I lift weights and do cardio on alternating days. This combination has seriously changed my life. I recommend trying this if you're dealing with mid-life issues. I am noticing a better body composition happening much more quickly than I'd thought possible at this age. Give it a try ...

Working Very Well

Posted by Reviewer1612042 on Feb 24, 2010

My husband and I workout every week and have seem to hit a plateau, after taking this product the weight seems to be dropping again. This is our 2nd bottle and will continue to purchase.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Mar 30, 2010

I take two at a time, I can feel the thermoenics and I have less hair on my chin now. I was taking the straight DHEA before and I couldn't figure out why all the chin hair all of a sudden. Not getting that nasty side effect with this product, I will keep taking it.

Its Working!

Posted by Reviewer3332404 on May 02, 2010

Taking this with Relora and Panax Ginseng. What a trio! I was suffering constant fatigue was tired all the time and constantly run out of fuel when training. Now I am alert, energised and have enough go in the tank to get me through my training routines. iHerb shipped my order to AUS and I received it in under 5 days.. Really impressed.