7-KETO.DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3139020 on May 11, 2010

I have been taking this for years. I used to get it from GNC but they stopped selling it so I found it on I-Herb. I swear this has improved my immune system because I rarely get ill and even a cold does not last long. I am not sure this is the cause of my good health but I will keep taking it as long as I can afford it.

for adrenals

Posted by burdypie on Sep 28, 2010

am taking this to keep my adrenals afloat,skin is already vastly better, alertness is better also. Early times yet though.This is a product unable to get in Aus, very pleased with dosage and initial results, not having to have straight Dhea which has more side effects, compounded by a chemist..this is so much cheaper, I appreciate it greatly.

I believe it's working

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Sep 30, 2010

I have been taking this for 2 months straight, exercising and changed my diet and I believe this has helped me with weight control. It took a little over a month for me to see any results, but now I don't want to be without this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Sep 25, 2009

I can't believe I took 7-keto years ago then just forgot all about it. This sup will give you a slight increase in enegy and stamina. I can use all I can get.

Happy with results

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

I'm happy with the results I'm getting so far. I don't take this on a regular basis, but when I do, I notice positive changes with my sweet cravings and water retention.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1925724 on Jan 05, 2010

First time user..a little skeptical @ first due to warnings of using plain DHEA. Researched product thoroughly and just started approximately 2 wks ago, as I wanted to bump up my regimen(combine w/ CLA and L-Carnitine) and amped my workout routine. Seems to help, purchased another bottle! It's not a miracle pill, so you do need to remember to eat clean and workout. I recommend!

Low adrenal function

Posted by Reviewer2587429 on Jul 30, 2009

I have been using these for about a year as part of treatment to help with low adrenal function, they are fine.

Now Foods, &-KETO DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1212307 on Jan 19, 2008

Now Foods 7-Keto 100 mg is a reliable boost for my exercise program. I wish to continue its use.

The Master Hormone without the worry

Posted by Reviewer3001682 on Jul 22, 2008

I take two for thermogenic effects without the potential of overdosing on DHEA.

44 y.o.

Posted by Reviewer2698310 on Jan 06, 2009

Really noticed a change in body composition and an increase in appetite but the extra calories have NOT turned to bodfat. This will be a staple supplement for me now with CoQ10 and Adam (also NOW Foods products). Great price and great service.