10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 263 reviews

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1720496 on Jan 22, 2009

After two weeks, unexpected results occurred--5 pound weight loss. This is obviously the element missing from my body.

7-KETO DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1777870 on Feb 16, 2008

I have been taking the product for 3 weeks and have noticed some loss of belly fat. I have not had any side effects.

Now Food 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1673868 on Nov 23, 2009

I take 50 mg per day of DHEA, but when I added this product to the mix (1 per day); it gave me a headache and it made me hungry...go figure.

Must stop taking it because I'm so tired all the time. It's affecting all areas of life

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Oct 09, 2010

I've been taking it with CLA for a little bit more than a week and I believe that it's messing up my hormones because whenever I have hormones inbalance, I have yeast infection. Also, I've been extremely tired. So tired that I didn't go to the gym once during my time taking these supplement, which is very strange and I can feel that my tireness is actually escalating. Today is Saturday and i took those supplement with some food at noon (slept till noon....tired), no motivation to leave the house and I went back to bed at 4 pm (really sleepy), just woke up because of hunger (had to tear myself away from the bed). It's 8 pm right now. Im sure I could sleep some more if I allowed myself too. And I know I'll have no problem sleeping tonight.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2408123 on Oct 26, 2010

I took this product for two weeks. I got really depressed, and did not loose any weight. Other than that I still had an apppetite.